Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sampeeps > Reviews

Content by Sampeeps

Sampeeps

Setting Up and Managing Your Own Coffee Bar: How to open a coffee bar that actually lasts and makes money . . . (Coffee Boys Step By Step Guide)
by John Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Frontline - No frills, how it is, a must read., 2 Dec. 2010
I only wish I had a copy of this book a few years back when I was involved in Business Management Consultancy. I visited in the region 700 organisations across a wide cross section of business types, and I can say hand on heart, I would have supplied a copy of "Setting up and Managing your own Coffee Bar" as a leaving present to the majority of these business's. The business principles of this book, explained in such a user friendly fashion, by two guys who have worked at the sharp end is (as far as I am concerned) brilliant. Passion, Product, People, Marketing, Systems and Money can be applied to all types of business, without going over the top in the books praise, I honestly think they should have it available in all British Schools, use it as a business learning tool to set up their own "School Coffee Shops" (obviously not a thing you would like to happen), they could take the Coffee part out, it would assist in teaching pupils the real world, rather than the ideal world.

If you are thinking of setting up your own Coffee Bar, then not to buy this book would be a commercial mistake. It has certainly taken the wool from my eyes and made me think long and hard if I am cut out for the the "Coffee Shop Business". I am not on commission from the authors or have any connection with them in any shape, way or form.The Coffee Boys' Step-by-step Guide to Setting Up and Managing Your Own Coffee Bar: How to Open a Coffee Bar That Actually Lasts and Makes Money (Coffee Boys Step By Step Guide)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2011 9:12 AM GMT