Profile for Mrs. M. Barnes > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Barnes

Mrs. M. Barnes "Maris" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Euro Duffle Bag Sports Duffel Backpack - 11 Colours (Royal Blue)
Euro Duffle Bag Sports Duffel Backpack - 11 Colours (Royal Blue)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and capacious, 16 Jun 2014
Beautiful... what more can I say? I ordered three in different colours for my children's swimming and these bags are not only gorgeous to look at they are BIG inside and sturdy... and the zip compartment on the bottom is ideal for goggles, swim suits and sundries. They even fit their flippers in the main section. Superb product.

Kids Iron man T Shirt - Tony Stark Power Coil Chest - Black - 7-8 years
Kids Iron man T Shirt - Tony Stark Power Coil Chest - Black - 7-8 years
Offered by Refugeek Tees

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for the price..., 22 May 2014
Maybe it was me... but I thought the coil in the chest was an LED one... similar price advertised for men's t-shirt with LED light up coil. This is actually just and printed transfer... looks ok but not the yummy prodcut I was expecting for the price tag.

MULTI COLOUR FAUX SUEDE PANELLED SOPHIE CHAISE LONGUE WITH BEECH LEGS R/H
MULTI COLOUR FAUX SUEDE PANELLED SOPHIE CHAISE LONGUE WITH BEECH LEGS R/H

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 May 2014
Arrived yesterday... well within dispatch time-frame. A really BEAUTIFUL item which looks gorgeous under our window. Absolutely lovely and seems sturdy too.

Skrou Collection of 7pcs Popular movie The Avengers with Light Iron Man,Capain America,Hulk,Thor,Black Widow,Hawkeye Size:15cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 April 2014
Per my seller feedback... this product, I believed, would come in 'proper' packaging which would make a nice gift for my 6-yr-old. Instead it came as a mish-mash bundle of figures, in a make-shift cellophane wrapper and stuffed into a brown box. Some of the lights on some of the figures were coming on and off so during the journer through the post the batteries will have taken a pounding! Not a good product if you are wanting this as a nice looking gift. I am sure my 6-yr old will get pleasure from the actual figures although don't expect their faces/features to look anything like the characters from the Avengers movie... particulary Nick Fury and Hawkeye. All that said, for £10 plus £3 postage what did I expect?

Timetop 500LM Super Bright CREE XPE XRE Long Zoomable LED Flashlight Torch for Climbing Camping Survival Hiking Hunting
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken already, 25 April 2014
Sadly this item (having taken quite a while to arrive) broke within a week. It was for my daughter's scout camp. It has the 'umbrella' function but my daughter gave it a simple twist and pull and the wires came out of the middle... totally duff now and can't use it.

Lenovo 57Y4635 - ThinkPad USB Laser Mouse
Lenovo 57Y4635 - ThinkPad USB Laser Mouse
Offered by Ballicom International

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy hubby, 25 April 2014
Bought this item for hubby's Lenovo laptop... he loves it... very swish and stylish and works well... so he says.

VAL72301 Game Color Set - Orcs and Goblins (x8) VALLEJO ACRYLIC PAINTS
VAL72301 Game Color Set - Orcs and Goblins (x8) VALLEJO ACRYLIC PAINTS
Offered by GB-Models

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for a fraction of the Citadel paints price, 25 April 2014
Superb alternative to the Citadel paints. My son got this with the Orc Boyz Warhammer set and the colours are perfect for that set... without having to pay the nearly £30 price tage for the official colours. Highly recommend.

Chronicles: Creatures & Characters (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
Chronicles: Creatures & Characters (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
by Andy Serkis

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Jan 2014
My son cannot put this book down. He loves the pictures, the text, the information. Personally I think it is a lush and beautiful book that anyone would be happy to have on their bookshelf.

Inglenook, Black Soldier 5 Piece Companion Set
Inglenook, Black Soldier 5 Piece Companion Set
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Love him, 16 Jan 2014
I love, love my little knight. He has all the tools I need for stoking, sweeping and clearing my log burner and he looks fantastic. The children love him. Only comment I would make is that my one arrived in a tattered and battered box (just as well it wasn't ordered for a gift) and had a returns note in it from another customer... which means the company have sold me a returned item. I am not too fussed cos it is lovely and does the job nicely but a bit cheeky really. (That is the reason for four and not five stars).

Star Wars - A long Time Ago - Wall Decal Art Sticker boy's bedroom playroom hall (Small)
Offered by Wondrous Wall Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, 16 Jan 2014
My son is thrilled with this item. It was easy to put up and looks FANTASTIC on his wall. Friends have all commented and some are sourcing for their own children. Superb for the sci-fi 'geeks' in the family.

Page: 1 | 2