Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

LOVE MY CASE / Earphone Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphone case, 20 May 2013
Classic, robust case that feels expensive. Perfect for keeping my earphones under control while not taking up too much room in my bag.

12 Large Stand Up Edible Premium Wafer Paper Lego Superheroes Cupcake Toppers - 4 Designs by Carlton Trading
Offered by Character-Place

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 20 May 2013
I thought I would be able to stand the figures up on the cake but the design doesn't allow for that. Perhaps the product description should be changed to reflect the fact that they are flat pieces of paper. In addition, the product came without any instructions. I have never used this type of product before so would have welcomed instructions on how to apply it.

The Complete Novels of Jane Austen (Wordsworth Library Collection)
The Complete Novels of Jane Austen (Wordsworth Library Collection)
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete novels of Jane Austen, 15 July 2010
As always, my order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The book is fabulous - Jane Austen was an incurable romantic.