Profile for Jane > Reviews

SWANKYSWANS Womens Marcella Cosmo Work Shoulder Bag H-159 Navy Blue
SWANKYSWANS Womens Marcella Cosmo Work Shoulder Bag H-159 Navy Blue
Offered by SwankySwans

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, too big for me, 22 Mar. 2015
Lovely bag, arrived on time so no problems with quality or delivery. Yes, it is big enough for A4 documents and folders, however it is very big. I feel dwarfed by it and will probably keep it for those occasions when I have to do a presentation (and need to carry around more items than normal) rather than using it for my daily commute.

Gusti Leder nature Genuine Leather Notebook A6 Journal Diary Sketchbook Everyday Uni College Book Vintage Elephant P27
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars A keepsake sketchbook, 22 Mar. 2015
The product was exactly as described and arrived promptly. It is a lovely, compact sketch book that will fit neatly into a pocket or bag. It is intended as a gift for someone who is about to go off travelling, and I know it will be well used.

LOVE MY CASE / Earphone Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphone case, 20 May 2013
Classic, robust case that feels expensive. Perfect for keeping my earphones under control while not taking up too much room in my bag.

Pack of 12 Wafer Heroes Printed on A4 Sheet UN-CUT Cake Toppers
Pack of 12 Wafer Heroes Printed on A4 Sheet UN-CUT Cake Toppers
Offered by Character-Place

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 20 May 2013
I thought I would be able to stand the figures up on the cake but the design doesn't allow for that. Perhaps the product description should be changed to reflect the fact that they are flat pieces of paper. In addition, the product came without any instructions. I have never used this type of product before so would have welcomed instructions on how to apply it.

The Complete Novels of Jane Austen (Wordsworth Library Collection)
The Complete Novels of Jane Austen (Wordsworth Library Collection)
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete novels of Jane Austen, 15 July 2010
As always, my order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The book is fabulous - Jane Austen was an incurable romantic.