Profile for Belinda Z'Abat > Reviews

Content by Belinda Z'Abat

Belinda Z'Abat

Bob Dylan - 30th Anniversary Concert (2 DVD Complete Version)
Bob Dylan - 30th Anniversary Concert (2 DVD Complete Version)
Dvd ~ bob dylan

5.0 out of 5 stars CHANGE YOUR LIFE, 14 Dec 2012
Phewww ! If you manage to avoid a bootleg version - this is so uplifting. Had the CD for awhile and blown away.
Avoided the previous versions due to warning about missing material.
This has more than the CD, which is great anyway.
Half way through and just had to get you to join me.
Just listened to Stevie Wonder and Tracey Chapman, and it tears.

Still got some of my favourites to come - Neil Young, The Band (who better or more appropriate !) TOM PETTY - I'm strangely aroused, can it get much better ?

Do yourself a favour.

Hits & Raritaeten
Hits & Raritaeten

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - sung in German, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Hits & Raritaeten (Audio CD)
Hi. I'm pleased for the person who liked this sung in German.
I wish I'd paid more attention, or listened to samples - it is awful for me.
All the soft, floating melodies, when sung in French, are completely lost in the harshness of the language.

Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm
Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm
Price: 9.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Grub screws, 4 July 2012
I may be missing something obvious, but there doesn't seem to be a key for the grub screws, and I'm not particularly happy about tightening against the flute - in case it dulls the edge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

Breathless
Breathless
Price: 5.18

4.0 out of 5 stars icarus - fly again, and maybe soar rather than end upin the ocean, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Breathless (Audio CD)
Icarusascending must be a professional. For us lesser mortals - - - I WAS worried because this did sound a bit musak when sampling, yep, even lift music. But it depends what you do in a lift ! I'm a bit less musically professional and a bit more imaginative than Icarus (and use epoxy resin rather than wax). Ever heard Jan Garbarek ? Spine-tingling. Why ? Then came across Salsa Celtica, and wondered what the straight sax was - soprano sax ! Now I understand ! I wonder if even a badly played soprano sax is bad ? And then found Breathless. Take a tip - hot bath, candles, glass of Rioja, and get a glimpse of heaven. And for those who think "another Belinda hair-head", that's my pseudonym. I'm full on hetero, just finished mending a broken sewer and dry stone wall, and this is only a 4 because Springsteen, Dylan, Bon Jovi, Stones ever get a 5. He may be a crap player, I don't know, don't care. You can get this for a penny. I just p1ssed a pint of 3 cider in 15 minutes. Just get a copy for a penny and get HOURS of pleasure - and give it to Oxfam if you don't like it.

Silverline 868555 Heavy Duty Steel Staple Gun 12-14mm
Silverline 868555 Heavy Duty Steel Staple Gun 12-14mm
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware which staples, 19 Dec 2011
Stapler is excellent, but beware which staples you get. The review says "Customers buy this with Draper 13962 14 mm Cable Staples (Box of 1000) by Draper". I just went with the flow and was disappointed to see they actually are CABLE staples. I can't see how they fit into this gun, and sure enough there is another model of gun specifically for staples.