Profile for Wilbers > Reviews

Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Cat
Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Cat
Price: 13.09

5.0 out of 5 stars pricey but worth it, 18 Nov 2013
We bought the dog one of these for our eldest daughter a year and a half ago and did not hesitate to get another for our youngest who started school this sept. Although they are more pricey than other lunch bags, the dog one has been used every school day, swung around, dropped on the floor, and is still in great condition. Although they are fabric so you might think they'd get dirty easily - they don't seem to and when they do they clean up easily as I just put them in a bowl of warm soapy water and give them a scrub. The clip handle means they clip on to their school bags which makes it easier to carry everything to school. I think they are great!

Set of 3 Metal Cat Scarers Stakes Ground Hooks Supplied
Set of 3 Metal Cat Scarers Stakes Ground Hooks Supplied

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 'kind of' work, 18 Nov 2013
We bought these after a neighbour bought her 3rd cat and they started to frequent our garden more! My sister has then and they work brilliantly. However, for us.. they have helped but not totally stopped the problem - we seem to have a particularly persistent and 'brave' cat next door! Good service and good product though.

10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp [DVD]
Dvd ~ 10 Minute Solution
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd
Price: 4.70

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but not a 'smooth' workout, 14 Jun 2013
This was a bit of a waste of money for me as its too 'bitty'! The workout is split in to short sessions so it doesn't run smoothly and I don't like it for that reason. I don't want to keep stopping once I'm exercising!!

Big Book of Why: All Your Questions Answered Plus Games, Recipes, Crafts & More! (National Geographic Little Kid) (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
by Susan H. Magsamen
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 14 Jun 2013
My daughter loves this! She's full of why, why, why's and loves looking through this and choosing something to find out more about.

Beatrix Potter Benjamin Bunny Mug, Fine China, Tin
Beatrix Potter Benjamin Bunny Mug, Fine China, Tin

4.0 out of 5 stars nice mug!, 14 Jun 2013
Lovely mug s if not a little bit pricey. My daughters love them as they are their first adult (breakable) cups!!

Belkin Energy Saving Valet USB Charging Station
Belkin Energy Saving Valet USB Charging Station
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, works well, 14 Jun 2013
This is nice and neat and is brilliant value for money. Great to have a place to put the phones so we know where they are and they're charging at the same time.

Little Kids First Big Book of Animals (National Geographic Little Kids)
Little Kids First Big Book of Animals (National Geographic Little Kids)
by Catherine D. Hughes
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book for inquisitive minds..., 9 Feb 2013
We bought this book because our 4 year old kept asking 'why' and 'how' about lots of animals. It has been brilliant... she loves it. Its a great mix of pictures and information.

Classic Train Set With Lights Battery Operated (Toy)
Classic Train Set With Lights Battery Operated (Toy)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 7.85

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 9 Feb 2013
a little fiddly and flimsy but then I expected that having read the reviews and it was exactly what I wanted as didn't want to spend a fortune.

ASTONISH HOUSEHOLD CLEANING PASTE / ASTONISH
ASTONISH HOUSEHOLD CLEANING PASTE / ASTONISH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner - bit expensive but lasts ages!, 31 May 2012
Although this is a bit expensive it gets marks out that Cif just doesn't. You don't need much so this small tub lasts ages.

"Childrens Sneaky Snake Party Bag Fillers, pack of 10"
"Childrens Sneaky Snake Party Bag Fillers, pack of 10"
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 3.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value party bag filler, 24 April 2012
Some of the heads fell apart but we just glued them. other than that these are a great value, fun party bag filler!

Page: 1 | 2