Profile for Jessie > Reviews

Life on Air
Life on Air
by David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Life on Air D.Attenborough, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Life on Air (Paperback)
Again very prompt delivery. I am going to read this book eventually but it was brought as a present and was enjoyed very much by the recipient.

Black-Book: Graffiti Sketchbook
Black-Book: Graffiti Sketchbook
by Inc. Sterling Publishing Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graffiti Sketchbook., 21 Mar 2013
Brought as a birthday present for Grandson.....he is delighted with it.....it seemed good quality but will have to wait until used.!

Winter Breakfast by Joseph Farquharson - Greeting Card (Pack of 2) - 7x5 inch - Art247 - Standard Size - Pack Of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards by Farquharson, 19 Jan 2013
Like paintings by J.Farquharson and could only get two . Would have liked them a bit cheaper but ther we go !

Africa: Eye to Eye with the Unknown
Africa: Eye to Eye with the Unknown
by David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Africa Book, 19 Jan 2013
This has been sent as a gift so I have not thoroughly looked through the book but what I saw was good with beautiful photography. Very prompt delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Farquharson cards, 19 Jan 2013
Very pleased with cards and very prompt delivery.I would have liked them to have been a bit cheaper but that was my choice.

20 x 40 WATT BAYONET CAP B22 OPAL (WHITE) FINISH CANDLE BULBS DOUBLE LAMP LIFE: 2,000 HOURS
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars bayonet cap bulbs, 24 Dec 2012
Very pleased with bulbs.Very quick delivery....no problems at all.The one we are using is shining bright and very pleased we could replace the old one.

The Life You Were Born to Live: Finding Your Life Purpose
The Life You Were Born to Live: Finding Your Life Purpose
by Dan Millman

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Millman, 24 Dec 2012
I had this book given to me and I so enjoyed it that I got one for a gift. Have not had any feedback as not in touch with recipient but I enjoyed it.

3M Ultrathon Insect Repellent Lotion
3M Ultrathon Insect Repellent Lotion
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars repellent, 24 Dec 2012
Well I must be honest and say I only used it once. We may have had an insect free holiday....or the little things knew we had it in our haversack and didn't even come near us. ....but we have it for the future

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars steam iron, 24 Dec 2012
I am extremly pleased with this purchase .Weight of iron is perfect for me,length of flex just right.I haven't had any problem with instructions and find it easy to use and see markings. Couldn't be better....delighted.

Year of Wonders
Year of Wonders
by Geraldine Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars years of wonder, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Year of Wonders (Paperback)
I bought this book for a birthday present which arrived within a couple of days so I was very pleased .My friend delighted with book and has already passed it on to another friend to read and then its coming to me.Apparently a really good read and well written

Page: 1 | 2