Profile for Tads > Reviews

Content by Tads

Tads "livingston" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KINGSO Microfiber Mop Shoe Dust Floor Cleaning Slipper Home House Office Polishing Multifunction Clean Cover Random Color
Offered by Hrhymeuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for what they do., 23 Feb. 2016
I was bought these at Xmas and having laminate floor I found them to be great for that and the kitchen floor. I get annoyed when I have cleaned the floor then leave prints walking over it and now don't have to. Have bought these for the ladies at work and they were all very excited by them.

Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Salt Pig
Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Salt Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., 23 Feb. 2016
Bought this for my sister who is a cook. She loved it and said how nice it was and would do the job she wanted it for. Did read other reviews for different products and this had good reviews and have to say I agree.

Gibsons Pass the Pud Family Game
Gibsons Pass the Pud Family Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item., 8 April 2015
Bought as an Xmas present for friend in Texas and they had a wee giggle at Christmas playing this with friends.

Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Black (Black), 8 UK (41 EU) (11 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Black (Black), 8 UK (41 EU) (11 US)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable wee bit big., 8 April 2015
I ordered these at the weekend and they were delivered yesterday impressive considering we had the public holidays this weekend. I have sketcher trainers but wanted a shoe to wear to work and these are comfortable but a wee bit big. I did check what size trainer I had bought as these are great and am usually an 8 in most shoes, unfortunately I could have done with a 7.5 in these and they say regular fit but I feel they are more a wide fit. Apart from that they are really comfortable to wear and as I suffer from Planters as well when I read that someone reviewed these as being good for that it was worth a try. I would definitely buy sketchers again for comfort but would probably prefer to try them on in a shop as that is the only downside when ordering on line.

Babz Two Tube Halogen Quartz Heater - 800w - 2 Heat Settings
Babz Two Tube Halogen Quartz Heater - 800w - 2 Heat Settings
Offered by Lettuce Eat

2.0 out of 5 stars This item arrived quickly and safely and was reallyh pleased with it but it has stopped working already so ..., 21 Mar. 2015
This item arrived quickly and safely and was reallyh pleased with it but it has stopped working already so I wouldn't buy it again.

Penguin Personalised pullalong suitcase and backpack
Penguin Personalised pullalong suitcase and backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Mar. 2015
Bought these for my nephew for his birthday and they were an instant hit. We did decide only to have his name on the backpack as didn't want everyone at the airport knowing his name sad to have to think this way but safety first. Excellent quality and very impressed and makes it fun for him to pull his own case along as wants to do it with all the others. Excellent delivery as well and communicate by the seller.

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Accepts going to bed easier and getting up in the morning and is happy to play till the sun comes up, 10 Aug. 2014
Bought for my nephew for Christmas and he loves it. Accepts going to bed easier and getting up in the morning and is happy to play till the sun comes up. Great idea

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was well chuffed and not expensive and sent directly brilliant., 10 Aug. 2014
Bought for my sister to use her coffee pot on as burner on cooker too big she was well chuffed and not expensive and sent directly brilliant .

6 FANS LAPTOP COOLER ULTRA SLIM NOTEBOOK COOLING PAD LOW NOISE BLUE LED L112 WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it still using it under my old laptop and ..., 10 Aug. 2014
Love it still using it under my old laptop and I do think it helps and for the money can't complain.

Customcard ltd® 6 x Premier Purple Yo Yo Badge Reel Identity ID Card Pass Badge Holder
Offered by Customcard Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
Bought for work as last one broke works perfectly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5