Profile for daniel > Reviews

daniel

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Its AWESOME!!!!!!, 14 Mar. 2014
well what can I say just awesome

glad It had a Brilliant ending

glad they added john hurt into it

Doctor Who -  The Complete Series 7 [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete Series 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good series, 14 Mar. 2014
For me Doctor who series 7 was a quite good one there were episodes what wern't that brilliant but still good to watch

would recommend any doctor who fan to get this to add to there collection

Doctor Who - The Time of the Doctor & Other Eleventh Doctor Christmas Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fitting end to matt smiths doctor and hello peter capaldi's doctor, 14 Mar. 2014
for me this was more emotional because matt smith's doctor was a special one for me as he brought me happiness beyond belief they did a great job with his regeneration making it a shocker cause i wasnt expecting that but my oh my i loved every min of it.

P.S looking forward to capaldi's doctor looks interesting

Robocop [Blu-ray] [2014]
Robocop [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Joel Kinnaman

4.0 out of 5 stars what this lacks In other things made up for it a movie what should never have worked but it did, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Robocop [Blu-ray] [2014] (Blu-ray)
When I heard about this like everyone else I was skeptical about It but truth be told I enjoyed It to me It was a movie when first heard about should never have worked but it did.

Nods to the original such as the theme and and line's were made to be there own but still kept to original.

Joel Kinnaman own version of robocop was done beautiful In the original they never really touch too much on how he had to adapt to being a machine where as this one did.

the rest of the characters such as murphys family who were hardly involved In the original told a tale of how a family have to cope and adapt a loved one on death bed being turned into a cyborgand what effects it has on them.

characters like gary oldmans was brilliant.

only thing I didn't like about this movie that was the villian wasnt a big enough role In the movie but as i said what it lacked In something else took its place

people may or may not like my review of this couldn't care less my point is i enjoyed this movie and if anyone is interested In story telling movies and not violent action movies should watch this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 8:17 AM BST