Profile for Kirsty Mozolowski > Reviews

Going Going Gone
Going Going Gone
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars MOVING TO NETFLIX, 5 Mar 2014
I nearly managed to poach my parents from Netflix to LoveFilm but guess what now amazon have started charging me mid way through a series I'm cancelling our LoveFilm and moving to Netflix.

Ripped
Ripped
Price: 1.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing advanced, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ripped (Kindle Edition)
Been in the iron game for a while now and there is nothing wrong with this product, the information ins clear and easy to follow, but if you are like me and have a number of books already or have been doing this sort of thing for a while this isn't the book for you as there is nothing ground breaking in it at all.

However, if you are new to this sort of thing this book is ideal. It won't bog you down with information you don't need or overcomplicate matters for you.

Great for newbies not so good for the pro.

Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination
Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for a nurse practitioner, 10 Oct 2013
I was recommended this book by a lecturer a year ago but never bothered, how I was mistaken. This along with the Purcell minor injuries book is a must for any nurse practitioner (either:student, new to being a minor injuries nurse or one with years of experience). I have even recomended this to some of the Drs I am working with.

Very easy to read, clear information, excellent diagrams, great that I can have this on the kindle app on my phone so have access to it at any time. However, think I may purchase the hard copy aswell just for eas of access (quicker to flick to the page I want.

If you are an A+E Nurse or Doctor or an ENP get this book and you won't be disappointed.