Profile for Mrs. E. Eve > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Eve

Mrs. E. Eve "Number Cruncher" (UK)

Blonde Lisa Wig for Fancy Dress Costumes One Size
Blonde Lisa Wig for Fancy Dress Costumes One Size
Offered by DWD UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Oct. 2012
This wig is great fun and reasonably priced. I was told I looked 30 years younger by one of the children I work with !

Shine [DVD] [1997]
Shine [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Geoffrey Rush
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Shine, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Shine [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film and the acting by Geoffrey Rush was outstanding. A true story and all about musical talent and mental health. Highly recommended.

Sweet Things Guinea Pigs Tea Towel
Sweet Things Guinea Pigs Tea Towel

4.0 out of 5 stars It makes me smile!, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sweet Things Guinea Pigs Tea Towel
I am pleased with my new guinea-pig tea-towel because whenever I go to use it it makes me smile!
The cloth is not very thick but it is large and it does the job of drying the dishes.

Leather Coin Purse - Round Zipped Coin Purse - Novel Design (Brown)
Leather Coin Purse - Round Zipped Coin Purse - Novel Design (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars leather coin purse, 7 Jan. 2012
This little purse is definitely a man purse - not at all girly, and ideal for that loose change which makes holes in the linings of trouser pockets. It can also sit in the glove compartment ....Brilliant!

Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary
Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Oct. 2010
This dictionary has large print and is very clear for quick reference in the classrooom.
I was disappointed however to find it didn't have stick insect!I had to Google that.

Hiawatha's Childhood (Picture Puffin)
Hiawatha's Childhood (Picture Puffin)
by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Hiawatha's Childhood, 21 July 2010
This is a delightful and beautifully illustrated book. Children love the rythm of the poem even when they don't understand all the words. It arrived promptly in near perfect condition - just some pages a little bent on the corners.

Whirlpool Max 25 13 litre 750 watt Solo Microwave Oven with Auto Steam Function, Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars A good steamer, 29 Mar. 2010
I am pleased with my new microwave. It fits neatly in the corner and under the cupboards. I like the height of the turntable making it easy to see in. I love the steamer facility and use that a lot. It is quiet, but makes a sort of buzzing noise after about two and a half minutes which concerns me slightly.