Profile for MR CHARLES H MARSHALL > Reviews

Content by MR CHARLES H M...

MR CHARLES H MARSHALL

Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Mac)
Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered CS4 and somehow got CS5, 22 Nov 2012
One of the rare occasions when I am delighted to not exactly get what I ordered. Don't know how I qualified for an upgrade but it didn't cost me a penny extra so I'm not complaining. The programme does everything my old copy of Photoshop 6 did plus much, much more. I suspect I have only just scratched the surface of what this software can do.

Final Cut Pro X: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
Final Cut Pro X: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Lisa Brenneis

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect guide to a an otherwise bewildering piece of software, 22 Nov 2012
Started using it as a step-by-step guide for which it served as an excellent introduction to the software. As I progressed I started using it more as a reference book and dipping into chapters about specific functions of the programme. Any deficiencies I found were not in the book but in the programme itself. The book is particularly good in that it explains a bit about the thinking behind the software, which in the long run gives the user a more intuitive grasp and enables you to start guessing correctly how to do things and where to look for a specific function.

Toast 11 Titanium (Mac)
Toast 11 Titanium (Mac)
Price: 45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More or less did everything I required of it, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Toast 11 Titanium (Mac) (DVD-ROM)
Bought it to transfer Final Cut Pro projects to DVD. This it did with no hitches or glitches. The only downside was the lack of control over menus and how they display chapters