Profile for Happy Shopper > Reviews

Content by Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper "septemberblueuk" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
That Certain Something
That Certain Something

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic, intelligent, descriptive and very funny!, 13 Jun. 2014
This was a delightful read from beginning to end, once I started I couldn't stop. It was romantic, intelligent, descriptive, funny (at times laugh out loud) and it had just the right amount of angst. The ending was perfect!

Walking Dead TV Daryl Dixon with Chopper Action Figure Box Set
Walking Dead TV Daryl Dixon with Chopper Action Figure Box Set
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 11 May 2014
I absolutely love this figure, it has to be my favorite Walking Dead figure to date. It was however a little fiddly to get Daryl to sit on the motorcycle properly. I spent a good few minutes messing around with it, luckily the handlebars on the chopper are flexible so you can manipulate him into the seated position without breaking them. The only gripe I have with the figure is the left knee cap; when the leg is bent you see the black ball joint (see photos I have uploaded), they should have painted it skin colour. The joint on the other leg has been painted to match the colour of his jeans so why couldn't they do it with the left leg? Apart from that I'm totally happy with it.

Highly recommend getting this set!
Comment Comment | Permalink

LE Super Bright LED Headlamp, 18 White LED and 2 Red LED, 4 Brigthtness Level
LE Super Bright LED Headlamp, 18 White LED and 2 Red LED, 4 Brigthtness Level
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Mar. 2014
Comfortable to wear, easy to use, very bright. 3 settings for brightness and one setting for flashing red light. Highly recommended!

JVC HA-F150-AN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peppermint Blue
JVC HA-F150-AN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peppermint Blue
Offered by Ukdapper

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, 22 Mar. 2014
The sound quality isn't great they sound tinny and not very loud. The old saying is true 'you get what you pay for'.

Jamie and Jessie are not Together [DVD]
Jamie and Jessie are not Together [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqui Jackson
Offered by fat_buddha

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor story! Poor acting! Poor everything!, 13 Dec. 2012
This was just awful. I turned it off half way. Normally I can watch anything but this was just torture.

LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock
LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 21 Nov. 2011
Absolutely love this clock but he needs his "Blaster Rifle". It would have been so cool if they had of included it but it's still pretty awesome.

The clock is about 9 and 1/2 inch tall.

Two AAA batteries are included.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 9:42 PM BST

Arthur - Complete Series Four [DVD]
Arthur - Complete Series Four [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars And I say HEY! What a wonderful kind of day., 14 April 2011
I just received my dvd this morning and I'm delighted with it. Why? Because there are 30 episodes on 2 discs.

Region 0, Approx Run Time 371 mintues.

It's great to be able to buy these on dvd I really hope they release more. Does anyone know if there will be more?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 6:58 AM BST

Exes & Ohs: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Exes & Ohs: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Michelle Paradise
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 16 July 2009
I really like this show and so does my partner and believe me she`s very hard to please when it comes to tv shows or movies. We watched it in one sitting I will be watching it all again soon.

I've read comments on other websites saying it's better than the L Word or it's not as good. In my opinion you can`t compare it. There are only 6 episode about 20 or so minutes long if they keep to that amount the show will stay fresh and funny.

I highly recommend it and can`t wait for season 2 it can only get better and better.

Come on girls get behind this show it`s what we need.

My Bloody Valentine 3D (Limited Edition) [DVD]
My Bloody Valentine 3D (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Atkins
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars ho-hum!, 16 July 2009
Let me say that the 3d effects were great it was my mean reason for watching it but wearing the classes through the whole movie gave me a sore head and made feel nauseous just a little warning for people who might be sensitive to this sort of thing. The film itself was just okay it wasn't the worst movie I've ever watched it did make me jump a few times.

Creepshow 3 [2006] [DVD]
Creepshow 3 [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephanie Pettee
Offered by Disc-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars I`m Begging You!!, 20 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Creepshow 3 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
This isn`t a review it`s a message to advise you not to waste money buying this junk. Creepshow and Creepshow 2 I do recommend but not this one.

Page: 1 | 2