Profile for Happy Shopper > Reviews

Content by Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper "septemberblueuk" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Scrabble Timer
Scrabble Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beep, beep, beep arrrrgggggg!, 22 Oct 2008
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scrabble Timer (Toy)
The Scrabble timer is great little thing at a great price (4.99). My friend bought me this as an early christmas present. We both love scrabble and when playing we were taking too long to make up a word. The Scrabble timer has 3 settings 3 mins, 2 mins and 1 mins. When you set the time for 1 min and press the big red button it beeps (it really isn`t that loud to disturb people at night) and flashes to let you know countdown has begun when it reaches 30 secs it will beep and flashes again then when it reaches 10 secs it will beep and flashes every sec. Believe me it makes you panic and you`re almost pulling out your hair when you can`t think of a word then you have to miss your turn. The Scrabble timer really does keep you alert it makes things quicker and more interesting. Timer needs 2 AA batteries and you have to unscrew a tiny screw I found this to be no problem at all. Comes with instructions leaflet.

Rear Window [DVD] [1954]
Rear Window [DVD] [1954]
Dvd ~ James Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have classic!, 23 May 2008
This review is from: Rear Window [DVD] [1954] (DVD)
This is Alfred Hitchcock's best picture, it's one of the best films ever made altogether. Any film buff will want to own this precious title, and any Hitchcock fan should be shot if he/she doesn't own it on dvd.

Scrabble Turntable
Scrabble Turntable

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed!, 21 Dec 2006
This review is from: Scrabble Turntable (Toy)
I bought this thinking it was a great idea and it is but after receiving it i was disappointed. My Scrabble board was just a little on the big side. After thinking long and hard I came up with the idea of cutting a little piece of each end and sanding it with sandpaper. I shouldn`t have to go to this bother and thats why i`m giving it 2 stars otherwise I would have given it 5.

Connect 4
Connect 4
Offered by importec uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Classic!, 6 Nov 2006
This review is from: Connect 4 (Toy)
Connect4 is a brilliant game and can be played by all ages. I`m 34 years old and still enjoy playing it now and again with friends over a bottle of wine.

Olympus FE115 Digital Camera [5 MP, 3 X Optical Zoom]
Olympus FE115 Digital Camera [5 MP, 3 X Optical Zoom]

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Snappy!!, 22 Jun 2006
Brilliant little camera at a fantastic price. It is very easy to use and perfect size to carry. The internal memory doesn`t hold much but it`s enough to get you started.

The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us
The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us
by Felice Newman

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Mar 2006
This was the first book I bought and read on lesbian sex and it will be my last because this book has taught me a lot over the years. I bought it six years ago and I still read it now again it`s great bedside book.

Page: 1 | 2