Profile for Mrs. M. Stuart > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Stuart

Mrs. M. Stuart "CeriseQueen" (Darlington, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tparis Women Boho Swimsuit Swimwear Bathing Suit Push up Padded Bikini 7 Colours (M, Red)
Offered by Tparis
Price: 5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little bikini, 18 Jun 2014
Nice bikini this one, I got the medium, as stated it does fit 8-10 (im a smallish 8). Comes with a detachable strap so you can swim safely in it, me I just posed in mine though. The fitted cups didn't look Jordanesque on me either, which was a result. Quite pleasantly surprised how quick it came too, certainly well before the expected delivery date.

Air Bound: Sisters of the Heart Series: Book Three (Sea Haven 10)
Air Bound: Sisters of the Heart Series: Book Three (Sea Haven 10)
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ooo those Prakenskii men!, 18 Jun 2014
Another great outing for the sisters of the heart series. The story arc is really picking up pace now, looking forward to meeting the rest of the Prakenskii and getting to Judith's story which I'm guessing will be the finale. No spoilers or story plots here, I will just say its more exciting than the Art Dealer story and its tieing tighter and tighter with the Drake sisters books. Go back ye good readers and reconnect with magic in the wind, and for you newcomers - same advice, don't start here you'll be lost, start at magic in the wind, fall in love with the Drake Girls then come tarry a while with the sisters of the heart, you won't be disappointed.

Dark Lycan: Number 24 in series (The 'Dark' Carpathian)
Dark Lycan: Number 24 in series (The 'Dark' Carpathian)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wrapping things up, ready for a new direction., 16 Feb 2014
Christine always writes a good yarn and this one doesn't disappoint. It appears to be the start of a new ark in the carpathian story, now that the Mage has been dealt with and the next book finishes off the current storyline so hold on to your hats people.

Inpired Minecraft Kelly Green Hoodie size S
Inpired Minecraft Kelly Green Hoodie size S
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality product for the Minecraft addicted in your life., 20 Jan 2014
Bought this for my son who is addicted to Minecraft. It's a good quality sweatshirt and a decent thickness (some can be thinner than paper) the picture on the front is also good quality and so far hasn't cracked or peeled, it also doesn't look like its been glued on as an afterthought.

Jasper Conran Gift Set Jc11407 Male  Eau de Toilette 40ml  + Shower Gel 100ml
Jasper Conran Gift Set Jc11407 Male Eau de Toilette 40ml + Shower Gel 100ml
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 20 Jan 2014
A very nice smelling gift with shower gel and aftershave for an all over scent. A great gift idea for any gentleman who likes a posh smelly.

Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2
Price: 1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the Darkest Powers series, 13 Jan 2013
I've loved reading about Chloe and Derek, they are great characters and I really hope that at some point in the future Kelley introduces them to the Otherworld characters. This little gem is a fantastic addition to the series and develops the plot along brilliantly and raises some interesting questions about where it may go in the future. If you've bought the other books in the series, then you need this in your life.

Capitol Magic: A Humorous Paranormal Novella (Jane Madison Series)
Capitol Magic: A Humorous Paranormal Novella (Jane Madison Series)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting melding of two series, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this cos I'd read the Jane Madison series, but not Fright Court, this thankfully didn't matter much. I liked the book, it was easy to bounce between the two characters and although the plot was extremely simple, veiwing it from two perspectives made it interesting and it's definately a plot development for both series. However don't bother reading it unless you've read at least one or the other series first, it really won't make much sense otherwise.

The Jane Madison Series, Volumes 1-3: A Humorous Paranormal Boxed Set
The Jane Madison Series, Volumes 1-3: A Humorous Paranormal Boxed Set
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series to read, 13 Jan 2013
Bought this series cos it was cheap on Kindle, how glad am I that I did. I don't do plot reviews, so this will be short and to the point. I have read so many witch, werewolf, vampire and zombie books its bordering on an obsession. This series is definately one of the better ones. I liked that the heroine makes very human mistakes, I mean, come on we know we've all made'em and the hero doesn't just roll over and say "oh OK, I forgive you". The ensemble characters are well thought out and the plot over over the series developes nicely. I hope Mindy gets around to picking Jane back up again, cos I really want to see how she's getting on.

LEGO Brick Separator (Orange) (Bagged)
LEGO Brick Separator (Orange) (Bagged)
Offered by Cuthberts Toys
Price: 3.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the packet, 13 Jan 2013
What can I say, bought this for my son to stop him using his teeth when trying to unpick his creations. Its a sturdy little thing and looks to do the job fine, so I'd recommend it for anyone who has teeth that need saving, or their sanity from constantly repeating the phrase "get THAT OUT of your mouth".

13 (Women of the Otherworld)
13 (Women of the Otherworld)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking end to a fantastic series, 5 Oct 2012
No spoilers here. Having followed Women of the Otherworld from Bitten to 13, including several shorts published on Kelley's own pages, I was a bit worried this book couldn't carry the ending off, particularly as the ending encompassed a trilogy of books. Needn't have worried, what a corker! Plenty of action, plot and great storytelling, our Kelley is a genius and a brave soul too, to actually have the courage to say "thats enough" when you know for sure the publisher's will have pushed to keep milking the cash cow of this fabulous series. So what to say, don't start here obviously, go buy her back catalogue, starting with Bitten. Set aside many hours to read, re-read and then read again her brilliant books. Prepare to fall in love with Clay, Lucas, Adam and Jeremy,(other lesser hero's are available)it will be the start of a life-long love affair I'm afraid. And finally, always be grateful that Kelley had the wit, the will and the good fortune to be a brilliant writer. I'm off to read all her YA series again, which are also fantastic, of course!.

Page: 1 | 2