Profile for Mrs. B. Smith > Reviews

Mrs. B. Smith (UK)

Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Electronic car`s, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Real Racing 3 (App)
The cars can be fast but don't worry about that if you crash your car .
Go and get it fixed .

Leah Smith

Paperama
Paperama

5.0 out of 5 stars simple in theory but not!, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Paperama (App)
Love this game. Seems easy in principle but actually folding the paper to the required shape is challenging. Quite addictive too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sunglasses, 7 Sept. 2013
Bought these for my husband who lost his previous pair of Bloc sunglasses.
These are slightly different to his other glasses but he prefers these due to the polarised lens. He drives for a living and has noticed a difference of reduced glare whilst wearing these.
He once owned a pair of Oakley sunglasses, but lost those also! So these are a close match stylewise and are half the price. They are lightweight and come with a bag for safe keeping.
I would recommend these glasses and as usual we received a brilliant delivery service through Amazon.

Wacky Races Mug, Coloured Character Silhouettes
Wacky Races Mug, Coloured Character Silhouettes
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality retro mug, 31 Mar. 2013
Unfortunately I broke a colleagues mug at work that had Dennis the menace from the comic book strip. I looked for an identical replacement to no avail. However I did read reviews on retro mugs to find that some where not dishwasher proof; that some patterns were merely transfers that came off in the dishwasher or with scrubbing.
This mug received good reviews so I opted for it. The receiver of the mug is very happy with it and the quality is excellent. We all had a good laugh reminiscing over the wacky races and who drove what vehicle.
The colours are vibrant and have not faded- the mug is now a month old.
I would recommend this mug ...you will not be disappointed.

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work but you feel the difference!, 27 Aug. 2012
Having undertaken aerobics classes many years ago I saw this product advertised on TV and noticed how similar some of the moves were so I ordered it not only for myself but for my daughter who has struggled to lose weight since having her two children. We never found the time to go to classes due to work commitments so agreed this would be ideal to do at home.
Please be aware - to get the desired effects it is expected that you work out every night of the week. First disc 30 mins for two weeks the next two are for an hour over the following four weeks.
Also to be aware of - the discs did not play on my dvd player, or x-box, or nintendo wii or my new laptop. My daughter had a cheap old dvd player and it played on that!

I liked the programme immediately as there is no drawn out chat about the moves or diets etc; as soon as the DVD properly starts you are straight on with it.
I would imagine that if you had never done any fitness classes in the past then you might not get the full benefit from some of the moves - although she does explain how not to do it but not having a 'live' person watching over you can allow poor posture etc to creep in. I had to tell my daughter a few times on the best positioning for certain moves.
Having said that the programme does build you up slowly - you do the same disc for 2 weeks before moving up to the next. By the end of the two weeks you are flying through it with no real after effects. The next disc is a big step up and you are really put through your paces. My daughter and I are nearly at the end of this disc and my daughter has lost 3 inches off her waist and bust. She is really happy and determined to finish the programme. I definitely feel more toned and energized.
We have not bought any diet drinks or fancy foods in order to shape up - we have just watched what we eat and have tried to eat more healthier with smaller portions of food.
I would recommend this exercise plan to everyone as all exercise is good and you can pick and choose the right time for you to do it.
My daughter is now waiting for me at my home every night after work to begin exercising. She loves the results.
You will ache and stiffen up but that's to be expected - work through it and you should find yourself feeling healthier and lighter on your feet.
Good luck!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2012 8:12 AM GMT

Mp3 Headphone Hat - Small/Medium
Mp3 Headphone Hat - Small/Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, 18 Jan. 2010
I bought this sound hat for my daughter's boyfriend (21 years and quite tall)and the feedback has been very good. The only negative point is that he has to keep his ipod in his jacket pocket as the cable is not long enough to reach his jean pockets.
He states that the sound quality is excellent and, as a constant wearer of this style of hat, has liked the fact that he is not having the inconvenience of earphones.
As the cleanliness of this hat is not my concern (thankfully), I cannot comment on how this should/will be acheived knowing the earpieces are within the material.
Overall, it looks like a fashionable hat that doubles up as a useful gadget.
I have not experienced the sound quality or tried on the hat for comfort, so cannot offer any personal comments.
I hope this review has helped somewhat.