Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. Mark Pearce > Reviews

Content by Mr. Mark Pearce

Mr. Mark Pearce

Eset Family Security Pack (10 licences, 1 year) (PC/Android/Mac/Linux)(Eco-friendly packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best pc security product there is for a total giveaway price!, 26 Mar. 2014
Simply the safest software there is for your pc security. Proven best time and time again in numerous market tests. At this price it's a steal. Just one normal pc licence costs £39.99 on their online store, this is a licence for 5 pcs and 5 mobile devices. A no brainer!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great service, great product., 27 Feb. 2011
I wanted to upgrade my Win 7 home premium to ultimate but didn't want to pay the earth. I didn't want to have to reinstall either!

How chuffed was I when I found this listing at this price!

I had a slight problem with the procedure, but this was in no way the fault of the seller, there seemed to be a Windows error, but when I spoke to the seller their positive response was better than could ever be expected. In short they went way beyond what I would have expected to make sure I was given good service.

I would heartily recommend using this seller above others. So much in fact that I bought a second key I was that happy.

Thank you!

Pentax Optio S10
Pentax Optio S10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, bargain for the price., 15 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Pentax Optio S10 (Camera)
I think this camera is a great all rounder if you're after a simple point and shoot that delivers fantastic quaity images.

I have tested it using the wide range of shooting options and I am impressed.

Smaller than a packet of cigs it has a comparitively large lcd screen with a crystal sharp picure and an easy to use menu system. Being a bloke I typically got on with playing without using the manual and had no problems at all.

I would recommend this camera a handy, small all rounder that easily slips into your pocket.

Skipping Christmas
Skipping Christmas
by John Grisham

5.0 out of 5 stars A sublimely defiant two fingers to Christmas, with a twist., 16 Nov. 2001
This review is from: Skipping Christmas (Hardcover)
My fingers were sweating when I ordered the book. The latest offering by the only author I drool after. From the moment a small brown parcel bounced onto my door mat i couldn't put the gold dust down.
Set in Suburban America the world is viewed from inside the head of a comfortable run of the mill chartered accountant, Luther, and observes how infatuated the world is with spend spend spend at Christmas.
Following Luther and his wife Nora as they decide to 'opt out' of Christmas in favour of a cheaper if not more relaxing alternative in the shape of a cruise, I was drawn into the trench warfare that ensued.
I chuckled and even cheered with delight as I moved further into the story, recognising people I knew, and feeling my stubborn streak perk into life. This is a small creation by John Grisham, and I was disappointed that I finished it all to quickly, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Do your self a favour and buy it. I did and I haven't stoped smiling since.