Profile for N. Cole > Reviews

Content by N. Cole

N. Cole "Crafty Tash" (Exeter, Devon United Kingdom)

One tsp.
One tsp.

5.0 out of 5 stars My ring binder It is getting quite full with my collection of favorite recipes and I had been looking for a solution ..., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: One tsp. (App)
I have been collecting recipes for years, first in an A5 book and over the last 5 years in a ring binder. My ring binder It is getting quite full with my collection of favorite recipes and I had been looking for a solution to this problem. This not only offers that but give you the opportunity of sharing your recipes across devices and with family and friends. So far I have typed in 4 of my favorite recipes without any problem and emailed them to my husband. As soon as he uploaded this App he was able to instantly save the recipes I had sent him. This is really helpful as I tend to be the one who saves recipes but he is the one that plans our weekly menu and does the shopping. I think it is great that the family can share their favorite recipes with ease. Thank you Mike.

20 Pocket Door Hanging Tidy Organiser Storage Rack
20 Pocket Door Hanging Tidy Organiser Storage Rack
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good storage solution for crafters, 12 May 2014
Great for storing my embellishments I use for crafting. Fits well on back of door. Not as large as I envisaged but holds everything I wanted in it. Good quality with clear pockets making it easy to view it's contents. Would recommend.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't download, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
I have the App, I have the front page but the rest of it hasn't downloaded. I want to return the Kindle as the sole purpose of buying the Kindle was to read the Mail Plus.I will give it another day and if it hasn't downloaded paper tomorrow, it is going back.

Trexus Basic Monitor Riser - Beech
Trexus Basic Monitor Riser - Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 1 April 2013
I wanted a monitor stand that wasn't particularly tall but wide enough for my keyboard so I could slide it underneath when not in use. This item has met that requirement and also matches the colour of my desk perfectly. A good buy and was delivered very quickly.

Art Bin Super Satchel Cube 15.5"x16.75"x15.625" White 6855SC
Art Bin Super Satchel Cube 15.5"x16.75"x15.625" White 6855SC
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

3.0 out of 5 stars Art Bin Cube, 18 April 2012
It is just that, a cube. There are no lovely storage boxes as illustrated in the picture which I think is misleading. I can't understand why no one mentioned this in any of their reviews I read. A lot of money for 4 pieces of MDF with hardboard backing! If I had known I had to order the storage boxes separately I think I would have gone for something else. It will be a while now before I can afford to order the satchel boxes so my cube will remain just that - "a cube". On a more positive note, I was able to put it together myself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

Polymer Clay 101
Polymer Clay 101
by Angela Mabray
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for both beginner and those wishing to move on, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Polymer Clay 101 (Spiral-bound)
I have quite a few Polymer Clay books but this is by far the one I would recommend for anyone wishing to grasp not only the beginnings of working with Polymer Clay but moving on to more interesting techniques. The book is supported by the DVD which is great and especially helpful to those starting from the beginning. I wanted to move my skills to a new level and I now feel more confident that I can achieve this. If you buy just one book in Polymer Clay let it be this one and you won't be disappointed.

Low-GI Cookbook: Over 80 delicious recipes to help you lose weight and gain health (Hamlyn Food & Drink S.)
by Louise Blair

4.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe a Winner!, 8 Jun. 2005
This is an incredibly cheap recipe book with simply delicious recipes. A few of my favourite recipes are spaghetti with crab and lemon sauce, spice encrusted beef fillet with haricot bean mash and herby griddled haloumi on bulgar and beetroot salad to name but a few. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it could have more detailed information in it but don't let that put you off if you like the sound of the recipes.