Profile for BARRY HEATH > Reviews

BARRY HEATH

PAIR 4" CHROME SPOTLIGHTS WHITE ANGEL EYE RIM DRIVING LAMPS 12v
PAIR 4" CHROME SPOTLIGHTS WHITE ANGEL EYE RIM DRIVING LAMPS 12v
Offered by SWD

3.0 out of 5 stars these lamps look good and even better when switched on., 15 Nov. 2013
I love the blue L.E.D. ring! but not the stainless steel rings that hold the front to the back which I found very fiddly to refit! The bulbs are also a bit overpowered, so I don't use them continuously because of the power drain. I may look for some lower powered bulbs to fit.

Oregon Safety Helmet Combination
Oregon Safety Helmet Combination
Offered by merchantblue

5.0 out of 5 stars essential wear for chainsawing., 15 Nov. 2013
What's not to like? It serves its purpose very well. I like the mesh because a Perspex visor would get scratched and opaque, and it works just as well and is possibly lighter. the ear defenders swivel up onto the helmet when not required. I also use the helmet and visor when chopping the wood - just in case. Good value, should last for years.

Collected Poems (Revised)
Collected Poems (Revised)
by Charles Causley

4.0 out of 5 stars a good collection of his work., 15 Nov. 2013
He is not a poet that i'd heard of until my wife asked me to order it for her. She thinks it's very good and the poems I've read from it have a down-to earth feel.

Poetry Please! 100 Popular Poems from the BBC Radio 4 Programme
Poetry Please! 100 Popular Poems from the BBC Radio 4 Programme
by Charles Causley

4.0 out of 5 stars good collection, nicely illustrated., 15 Nov. 2013
not a lot more to add, except a couple of poems I looked for weren't in, but they couldn't include every one!

Black 9" x 9" 225mm x 225mm Cast Soot Door Box Chimney Inspection Hatch Flue Clean Sweep
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

4.0 out of 5 stars a good value hatch, 15 Nov. 2013
although no instructions were included it was fitted without much trouble. The chimney sweep was well pleased with it. The only other niggle was that the cast iron rusts easily and shows through the paint.

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Titanium
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars very neat pocket-size device., 15 Nov. 2013
It seems to work well although not being that up on these devices I would have liked more user instructions.

MENS BROWN WATERPROOF BOOTS,HIKING,WALKING,LEATHER UK10
MENS BROWN WATERPROOF BOOTS,HIKING,WALKING,LEATHER UK10

4.0 out of 5 stars waterproof walking boots fit for purpose, 29 Dec. 2012
I was slightly concerned to read some negative reviews before I bought my pair but I was right to buy them . I have worn them for dog walking a couple of dozen times in all weathers and found them to be comfortable and watertight. They are easy to put on and fasten. BUT the laces are a bit too long and need a double knot to stop the ends trailing in the mud. But thats a minorish negative. They dry well and still look good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2013 2:01 PM BST