Profile for Snow Elf > Reviews

NASAL ASPIRATOR BABY-VAC
Offered by PHARMACIE DE BUCARIN
Price: 17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 22 Feb 2013
I was told about these by a friend who has Polish friends who swear by them.
I was slightly scared about sticking something up my baby's nose which was attached to my Henry but the suction is very light and tickled more than anything. Before using this product I swore by the nasal suction bulbs but this was much more gentle and more effective because it is a constant suction not a short sharp shock. There was no tears and baby could breathe again! You'll be quite amazed what it gets out! Brilliant for newborn snuffles and colds.

Epson Stylus Px730Wd All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi and Double Side Printing (Print, Copy, Scan and Screen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Printed 4 photos then stopped working!!!!, 21 Feb 2012
I am seriously regreting buying this printer. After reading hundreds of reviews for lots of printers I chose the PX730WD for it's glowing reports. I have had this printer for a week and I have only managed to print 4 photos. It took hours to set up,(my Mac could not find the printer wirelessly, so tried on a PC, still no joy), and when I finally got to print a couple of photos, the colours were very faded, not what I expected! I gave up on the wireless after spneding hours and hours trying to set it up.....no joy at all. I have also had a couple of other people try with other pc's and macs and nothing. I have now bought a lead to connect it and have spent the whole night trying to print a photo and STILL no joy. I now have endless error reports saying there is a paper jam (there isn't), the paper size is wrong (it isn't) and to try again......Very fed up and will probably be sending this back. Very disappointed. HELP!!!

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets
Offered by Discount Direct
Price: 11.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of overdosing on iron!!!, 12 Jun 2010
I started taking this product (after finishing another brand) in my first trimester.
Almost immediately from taking the first one the morning sickness started, or all day nausea/vomiting. This got so bad I was unable to do anything but get up, go to work, spend all day in the toilet and go home to bed. I thought I was just one of the many unlucky ones who suffered badly with sickness during pregnancy....until a friend of mine told me she ended up on a drip in A&E after taking these vitamins. Apparently if your levels of iron are already high, taking a supplement with more iron in will cause severe nausea!! No doctor had told me this!! After 2 days off the tablets I was feeling more human and could actually function. The nausea still came and went but only when I needed a snack and wasn't debilitating.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check your iron levels with your dr before taking any supplements with iron in. This could save you alot of agony!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 5:42 PM GMT