Profile for MrsJJ > Reviews

Content by MrsJJ

MrsJJ

Airwrap Mesh 4-Sided Bedding Set (White)
Airwrap Mesh 4-Sided Bedding Set (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 27 Sep 2014
Good product that is well made and it successfully prevents my baby from getting limbs wedged in the side bars. It is not completely suitable for a cot with solid head and foot boards but with some thought and safety pins we have made it fit. But if the velcro was along the whole of the sides then would have fitted easier and be suitable for any cot. But very happy with it overall.

Splash About Kids Apres Splash All-in-One Towelling - Pink, 6-12 Months
Splash About Kids Apres Splash All-in-One Towelling - Pink, 6-12 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 7 May 2014
Exactly as described. Does a great job keeping my baby warm whilst I get changed after swimming. It is not cheap and the colour is a little disappointing being a light grey hence only four stars but I couldn't find anything else similar.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and easy to read in short bursts, 13 Jun 2013
Bought this on advice of a friend who had their baby at the end of last year, only read the first few weeks as not keen to read too far ahead at this stage of my pregnancy but can already say I have learned a lot and it will help both me and my husband and first time parents understand what can be expected. Of course each baby is different, but this book is suggestive rather then prescriptive and so far seems to be written from a positive view point rather than to shock or set rules for parents. Well priced too.

Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way of interacting with a Moshi Monster fan without a computer, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Top Trumps Moshi Monsters (Toy)
Bought for my Moshi fan nephew - a way of him enjoying his current favourite characters without him being sat in front of a screen. Good quick game for when out and about - fits in a handbag nicely as do all top trumps. x

Marvin's Magic Showtime, Complete Magic Show With Amazing Performing Rabbit, Magic Set
Offered by Zizy Pools and Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and well presented, 13 Jun 2013
Bought this for my 6yr old nephew and after the magician he had at his party this has been a great hit! He has already mastered the easier tricks adding his own patter and 'flair' and the slightly harder ones are a good challenge for him and his 9 yr old brother. Great value for money and the size of box is impressive for the price. Love the white rabbit glove puppet too!

Hunter Women's Huntress Wellies Black W23179 6 UK
Hunter Women's Huntress Wellies Black W23179 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Huntress Wellies; Pricey but effective, 8 Nov 2012
I bought these as I had heard good things about Hunter wellies and after years of wearing cheap supermarket wellies I thought it was time to invest in a better pair to try and keep my feet warm as well as dry and still look smart-ish when commuting. I am pleased with them, but they are not quite as high quality as I was hoping for the price. The Huntress style is described as being wider legged - this is true in comparison to their normal style, but they are far too wide at the ankle and this ruins the smart appearance when they are worn and they would be too tight for many sturdier legged ladies, I only just managed to wear a skinny pair of jeans under them as I do have muscular calf's, I do not see me being able to tuck in a thicker or more flared pair of jeans which will be a problem. If I had tried them on in a shop I may not have bought them, but now that I have them I shall use them and enjoy dry feet. My ankle socks were rubbed downward after a mile and half of walking and I had to readjust them a few times, but with longer socks (but not thick!) they should be okay. They have a nice chunky grip to the heel and sole which was handy in the very muddy field I walked through and hopefully they will stand up to the ice we shall no doubt have later this year.