Profile for Horror_Biz_Adam > Reviews

Content by Horror_Biz_Adam

Horror_Biz_Adam "Punx" (Surrey ,UK)

Jumanji [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Jumanji [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute classic brought to life on blu-ray, 7 Dec 2012
This was one of my favourites growing up and as I have a young son my own now I thought I'd add this one to my collection. As with a lot of older film that are transferred to blu-ray they can be hit or miss in terms of picture quality. Jumanji in fact actually looks really amazing! The resolution is crisp and clean and the colours are inked perfectly. I hadnt seen this film in years and yet it felt like it was a new film from last year! I was most surprised by the price! I was expecting it to be a lot more money. Bargain!

Final Destination 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Final Destination 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Devon Sawa
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great boxset and great price!, 7 Dec 2012
What can I say apart from I'd recommend this set to anyone. 4 great films at a great price! Especially great for anyone that already owns the 5th film on blu-ray and wants the first 4 at a reasonable price. All 4 films look really good in hi-def so this is a great set to add to your collection.

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy [Blu-ray]
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood
Price: 20.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 20 Feb 2010
Typical! Waited for a long long time for lotr on blu-ray and they just try and rip us off! Just the fat cats trying to make as much money out of this blu-ray release! So out of order coz now we have more months of waiting! Boycott this blu-ray!!