Profile for Izzydizzy > Reviews

Content by Izzydizzy

Izzydizzy

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold Synthetic Aquamarine and Diamond accent Teardrop Stud Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY small!, 7 Oct 2014
These are much smaller than I imagined by the photos! Can't really see which way up they are, but could be my eyesight !

Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth Dark Blue ( Not compatible with Iphone 5 , 5S , IP4 )
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

Velfont Aloe Vera Microfiber Reversible Quilted Mattress Protector, King Size (150x190/200cm)
Offered by VELAMEN, S.A

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Oct 2014
Fits well over fairly deep mattress, though I do use sheet straps which help. Feels and smells very fresh and comfortable!

Corona Straight TV Unit
Corona Straight TV Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Lengthy process to assemble, but worth it., 7 Oct 2014
Took me 2 1/2 hrs to assemble and the doors still need a bit of adjustment when I have time. Looks very good and perfect height and width for 38" television in bedroom

2" Single Memory Foam Mattress Topper
2" Single Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct 2014
Very comfortable, feels like a new bed!

Ziploc Double Zipper Heavy Duty Quart Freezer Bags
Ziploc Double Zipper Heavy Duty Quart Freezer Bags
Offered by Brands Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on market, 8 Feb 2013
I have used these for years because they are so easy to open and close. Having stiff fingers I find that it is difficult to line up the zips on the cheaper ones. I used to buy them at Costco, but having moved house a couple of years ago now get them through Amazon as it is more convenient

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type
Offered by thurgo - ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective cleaner, 28 Sep 2011
I purchased this upright cleaner nearly 3 months ago to replace a cylinder type Dyson. It is for use on both carpets and hard flooring and it certainly does the job. Initially I had a little trouble clicking in the right places to use the tools and replace them, however, after using it 2 or 3 times I found it fairly easy. I love the ball action. It is much easier to get into corners. I do have to empty it after every use but in 4 of my rooms the carpets are only 6 months old, so I am hoping that after a while I wont have to empty it quite so often! I suppose this shows how effective it is. It is actually very easy to empty so this is not a problem. In summary: - on the plus side - lightweight, easy to use, and very,very effective. The only minus point I could give it, and the reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is that, for me, the flex isn't long enough and I have to keep changing sockets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy, 31 Mar 2011
As my tiles are not completly flat [they are wavy] I found that other products would not adhere to them for any length of time. This dispenser has been up for a few weeks now and shows no signs of moving. It was easy to afix to the tiles, just had to wait a day before putting containers in! It looks great, doesn't drip, easy to refill, keeps shower tidy and a bonus is that we use far less shampoo etc as it doesn't come out in big "glugs" as it would from a bottle -- so will probably pay for itself over time! Can't think of any negative aspects. I am delighted with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 10:33 AM GMT

Jasmine Silk All Season Combination (9 Tog + 4.5 Tog) 100% Mulberry Silk Filled Duvet Quilt - King (225 x 220cm)
Offered by Jasmine Silk

4.0 out of 5 stars Jury still out - down or silk, 3 Nov 2010
I needed to replace my 100% down duvet which I loved. We had used a Silk duvet while on holiday in Canada but because it was in a rather heavy cover were unable to judge just how light it would be. We have had them for about a month now and have used both. My husband loves them, I like them. I would say both duvets are lighter but not as warm as the equivalent togs in 100% down. I have never used a 9 Tog and a 4.5 together as they would have been too heavy for me, however if this winter is as cold as last year, may resort to doing so - in which case I'll get the warmth and the lightness! At this stage I'm still hoping I'll like it more as I get used to it, but do miss my Down one!

Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9
Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9
Offered by WatchMad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Watch, 3 Nov 2010
I bought this watch for my 8yr old grandaughter and she loves it. It's not too childish, is helping her read the time and, most important to her, is pink and girlie!