Profile for Arch Marble > Reviews

Content by Arch Marble

Arch Marble

Page: 1 | 2
Nose Screw | Titanium Nose pin | 0.8mm gauge | Mirror Polish Titanium | 1.5mm Ball
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it will probably be too small for ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Tiny ball so very discreet. I like it but it will probably be too small for some people's liking, especially if your piercing hole is bigger than nose-wire/1mm gauge. I really like it though.

Black steel nose stud with 2.0mm ball. 0.8mm gauge. Nostril stud.
Black steel nose stud with 2.0mm ball. 0.8mm gauge. Nostril stud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Great, very pleased with this item.

Nose Screw | Nose pin 1.0mm with 2.5mm head swarovski crystal | 316L surgical steel | Nose Stud | Nose jewellery | Clear
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Small and discreet and doesn't feel like ..., 23 Oct. 2014
This photo doesn't do the product justice, it is much prettier and well made than it looks here. I love it. Small and discreet and doesn't feel like it will just fall out. Very happy with my purchases from this seller (all similar, small nose screws).

Nose Screw | Nose pin in 316L surgical steel | 0.8mm Nose Stud | Nose jewellery | Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Small and discreet, well made, 23 Oct. 2014
Absolutely love this. I was looking for a fairly small gauge but this is bigger than the nose wires (the kind you bend into an L shape and they always fall out). I would say it is a similar size to a good quality earring (stud). Smaller curved part that fits inside the nose well, unlike a temporary one I purchased from a piercing shop and the wire on that was too narrow and too long so it poked out of the end of my nose and wasn't a comfortable fit. This is a great size and great fit. Very discreet and sits flush to the nose. I love it. It also looks very well made.

Hush Puppies Women's Rosebud Dark Brown Leather Sandal H2426002K 5 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Rosebud Dark Brown Leather Sandal H2426002K 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comfy sandals, 18 April 2013
Really comfortable sandals with enough support and quality materials. I wore them all summer and was also looking for the same pair in a different colour.

Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps

4.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, 18 April 2013
I got this as a gift for my Dad. He says it is easier to use than the Tom Tom he has in his work van. I would recommend this Sat Nav, it was a reasonable price and I bought it based on other good reviews.

Samsung LE32C580 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Allshare LCD TV with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great telly, 18 April 2013
No complaints about this at all. Very pleased. Great picture, adequate sound, nice design. I would definitely buy a Samsung TV again and recommend one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty solid, 18 April 2013
I was surprised at the quality of this product given how reasonably priced it was. It still houses my shoe collection, in the cupboard, under the stairs. It is robust enough and does the job.

Diva
Diva
by Carrie Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Diva (Paperback)
I can't get enough of this book and have bought copies for my friends and family as gifts. It was a great holiday read and I would recommend to anyone. Except grandparents. It is a bit rude in places.

High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
Offered by Lampe UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 18 April 2013
This is a very pretty toilet seat which went very well in my bathroom. Unfortunately it needed to be tightened up regularly as it slipped about and eventually (in around a year and a half) the screw underneath which secures the hinge in place snapped, rendering it useless. Looked really pretty though and I have ordered another one to replace it.

Page: 1 | 2