Profile for Arch Marble > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hush Puppies Women's Rosebud Dark Brown Leather Sandal H2426002K 5 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Rosebud Dark Brown Leather Sandal H2426002K 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comfy sandals, 18 April 2013
Really comfortable sandals with enough support and quality materials. I wore them all summer and was also looking for the same pair in a different colour.

Garmin Nuvi 1340 Satellite Navigation System with UK & Western Europe (22 Countries) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, 18 April 2013
I got this as a gift for my Dad. He says it is easier to use than the Tom Tom he has in his work van. I would recommend this Sat Nav, it was a reasonable price and I bought it based on other good reviews.

Samsung LE32C580 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Allshare LCD TV with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great telly, 18 April 2013
No complaints about this at all. Very pleased. Great picture, adequate sound, nice design. I would definitely buy a Samsung TV again and recommend one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty solid, 18 April 2013
I was surprised at the quality of this product given how reasonably priced it was. It still houses my shoe collection, in the cupboard, under the stairs. It is robust enough and does the job.

Diva
Diva
by Carrie Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Diva (Paperback)
I can't get enough of this book and have bought copies for my friends and family as gifts. It was a great holiday read and I would recommend to anyone. Except grandparents. It is a bit rude in places.

High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
Offered by Lampe UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 18 April 2013
This is a very pretty toilet seat which went very well in my bathroom. Unfortunately it needed to be tightened up regularly as it slipped about and eventually (in around a year and a half) the screw underneath which secures the hinge in place snapped, rendering it useless. Looked really pretty though and I have ordered another one to replace it.

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman
by Caitlin Moran

2.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, 18 April 2013
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Paperback)
Based on an enthusiastic review, I bought this to read while I was off work sick. I think it is overrated to be honest but it kept me occupied for a few afternoons.

Minky X Wing Indoor Airer, White
Minky X Wing Indoor Airer, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for drying clothes indoors, 18 April 2013
Takes up a fair bit of room in my tiny house, and the bit of metal which holds the bottom part of the structure apart doesn't quite sit flush, but it is a good product for the money and is easily adjustable.

clear Unibody See Through for 13-inch new MacBook air -Clear Hard Cover Case For the new macbook air 13.3 inch 2010-2011-2012 models
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my laptop scratch free, 18 April 2013
I am pleased with the quality of this product, once I had managed to fit it to my laptop without worrying it might snap, or that a corner wasn't in quite right... I would recommend this item. No idea how to get it off once it is on though!

Yardley London English Lavender Eau de Toilette 125 ml
Yardley London English Lavender Eau de Toilette 125 ml
Offered by Perfumes4uu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 18 April 2013
My Gran loved it. So much so that she asked me to buy her another one for her birthday. I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2