Profile for Cang30 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6 MASSIVE 1.5ft Flying Glider Planes Super Air Ace 50cm Party Childrens Toys
6 MASSIVE 1.5ft Flying Glider Planes Super Air Ace 50cm Party Childrens Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Dec. 2014
Brilliant and resilient - just what children need. Much bigger than they were 30 years ago!

Us
Us

1.0 out of 5 stars Desperately poor., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Us (Kindle Edition)
Really really disappointed with this on the strength of One day which we loved. This is shocking by comparison. I felt nothing for the characters, the plot was so thin, stupid summary and just poor. Real shame.

What You Wish For
What You Wish For

2.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: What You Wish For (Kindle Edition)
What a load of nonsense! UFOs ridiculous plot, silly twists, did not care about any of the characters and still can't believe I wasted my time actually finishing the book. Don't waste your time or money.

Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - White
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best, 17 Jun. 2014
I tried just about every type of headphone from £30-£350 and this was definitely the best value for money in terms of sound versus price. I was desperate not to buy Beats, not wanting to pay for a brand, but the brand won purely on quality. No doubt about it, these produce a great sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 17 Jun. 2014
Really good. Bought a kindle fire for my wife, first sunny day she went outside and couldn't read. We immediately realised that I had bought the wrong Kindle. The Paperwhite is fantastic outdoors, indoors, wherever. It is light, easy to carry, easy to hold and very easy to read from. For all you readers out there who still think that books are the way forward - try one of these and you won't buy another paperback again.

MoKo(TM) Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012 and 2013-212 PPI, Latest Edition 2015 300 PPI 3rd gen with 6" high definition display and Built-in Light), GREEN (with Auto Sleep/Wake)
Offered by BSCstore EU

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a bit loose, 17 Jun. 2014
Not a bad cover, but it does not feel very secure as it does not 'click' in. Bit floppy and a bit cumbersome.

Black Canyon Ischgl Ski Helmet white Size:M
Black Canyon Ischgl Ski Helmet white Size:M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ski helmet, 8 May 2014
Bought two of these for my daughters as we went off skiing and they have had no complaints at all. They are very comfortable to wear, hearing was not significantly impaired, chin strap did not irritate and overall these are very good and offer good safetly and good value.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Blue
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 8 May 2014
This is a very stylish cover for the paperwhite. the kindle snaps securely into place, the magnet closes the front cover securely, great colour and highly recommended.

Bose ® SoundLink ® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Matte Finish/Dark Grey Nylon Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Far less disappointed!, 22 Jan. 2014
UPDATE - I was a little harsh in my review - to the point that I am now going to buy a second unit! We use it for music round the house, in the garden, picnics, hooked up to a projector for outdoor movies. It comes everywhere with us - holidays, boating, camping, hotels and we would not be without it.

The second unit will live hidden on the top of the kitchen units. The bluetooth hook up has never failed me and now that I have reduced my initial expectations on sound (but only slightly) I am delighted with this unit and definitely recommend it for those who want music on the move. I am sure that there are better value static docks around for those who only want it in one place.

Now that the 3rd version of this is out (I haven't tried so can't compare) there might well be some offers out there and if it is cheaper - buy it!

*****

I bought this directly from Bose, but thought you should have the benefit of my experience in this matter.

If you want a portable, battery powered, wireless music player for picnics or camping - this is very good, if not somewhat expensive. If however you want music where there is a constant power supply, then this is really not worth the money. I have a JBL sound dock that I bought four years ago for £89 and its sound is very comparable.

At high volume, the sound is very thin and piercing and the bass is also thin. I followed all the recommendations about height off the floor and next to a wall etc, but was still left really disappointed. For those of you who are bowled over by the sound - I do not see or hear it I'm afraid.

If you want use indoors, do no buy this. If you want use outdoors using the battery, buy the mini at £169. This product is expensive and you can buy very comparable sound for far less money. Hope this helps.

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt

3.0 out of 5 stars The great white hope!, 11 Dec. 2013
Thought this would be the one to get after reading the reviews. Yes - it's ok. but is really a little flimsy and seems to require a little more effort than I had though it would. I can see it spending 99% of its time collecting dust in a cupboard rather than having the faff of getting it out and still having to use the same amount of elbow grease!.

Also, the attachments don't always stay in place - they spin wound and fall off whilst in use. Slightly irritating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3