Profile for J Stainsby > Reviews

J Stainsby

SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W
SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever vacuum, 12 Jun. 2014
We bought another Sebo, because we had had one before only our second vacumn in 45 years. We did look at a Miele but still went for a Sebo because it is easy to use, good suction clean emptying, attachments easy to use.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 Aug. 2013
Bought this as soon as it became available having watched his programme in the middle of the Olympics, it all makes such sense. If I stick to it I loose weight, my daughter lost 1 stone she stuck to it dedicatedly. Good reading and must lead to a much healthier life style it certainly makes you think about what goes in your mouth but not obsessively.

Evolution The Human Story
Evolution The Human Story
by Alice Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful reading, 2 Aug. 2013
Bought this book on the back of the series that was done before Christmas 2012, not only did I find it fascinating but my grandchildren did so as well and they are 10 and 7. Again easy to read and will be a good book to dip into when they have any related subjects at school. The photographs of the reconstruction work are particularly good, amazing just what it takes to do this kind of work but also such a useful tool when modern forensics have to be undertaken.

Don't Die Young: An Anatomist's Guide to Your Organs and Your Health
Don't Die Young: An Anatomist's Guide to Your Organs and Your Health
by Alice Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating Reading, 2 Aug. 2013
A very good book, learnt a lot of information on my organs and how to best look after them in a language that was not beyond me. Too often these kind of books are too technical but this is what I so like about Dr Alice Roberts she explains in laymen's terms so mere mortals can understand. I have yet to see one of her programmes that I have not enjoyed.

Stop Blanketweed 2.5kg
Stop Blanketweed 2.5kg
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Stop Blanketweed 2.5kg (Misc.)
I have used this product before so knew what I was getting and would recommend it very highly. I have used other stuff all to no avail so would no hesitation using it each year, to work well it does need to be used each year as the frogs and other creatures do bring in weed you do not want in your pond. Our water is crystal clear but always has been as we are basically a wildlife pond, just sticklebacks, frogs, newts, lots of damselflies and dragonflies.