Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for L. Mceneaney > Reviews

Content by L. Mceneaney

L. Mceneaney "Hod" (Leics UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU By Nu U, 365 Softgels (Full Year Supply) - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Vitamin D Strengthens Bones, Teeth and Immune System- No Artificial Ingredients - High Strength 10,000 IU
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this seller., 29 Mar. 2016
Excellent product at a great price, will be saving this seller for my next purchase!

16 x High Quality Square Long-Life Tens Machine Self-Adhesive Hypoallergenic Electrodes Tens Pads with 2mm Standard Connectors (4 Packs of 4)
Offered by ePorter Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good on sensitive skin!, 5 Feb. 2016
The glue on these is very irritable and left a very nasty rash.

Beyondfashion New Volcanic Lava Iron Metal Blue LED Bracelet Wrist Sport Watch
Beyondfashion New Volcanic Lava Iron Metal Blue LED Bracelet Wrist Sport Watch
Offered by AccessoriesBySej (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, buy a beer and forget the time!, 11 Nov. 2014
Well setting the time was simple and that was the only good point about this watch. I have plenty of watches and this one has me baffled as to how I'm supposed to fix it to my wrist. Do I use selotape? I'm not sure if there is a part missing but there isn't enough hours in a day to keep trying to figure this out. I think that my £4 would have been better spent on a pint and forget the time, there's only one place for this watch and that's the bin, I can't even be bothered to send it back as some other poor fool might get it sent to them.

Quest 35460 Steam Generator Iron, 2600 W, 1.5, Litre, Blue
Quest 35460 Steam Generator Iron, 2600 W, 1.5, Litre, Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy quality! This is not quality., 20 Oct. 2014
Possibly the worst iron ever made, it fails to produce steam. This was a replacement for another that also failed to produce steam. It's cheaper than the rest for a reason, the reason being it is rubbish.

Theia 9ct Lightweight Flat Court Shape Wedding Ring - 5 mm, Yellow Gold, Size H
Theia 9ct Lightweight Flat Court Shape Wedding Ring - 5 mm, Yellow Gold, Size H

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my best purchase!, 26 Jun. 2014
On the picture this ring looks quite thick, don't be fooled it is as thin as a razor blade and if you wear it when washing your face 'BEWARE' I managed to cut my face the first time I washed it whilst wearing the ring.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars They just didn't work., 23 Nov. 2012
The promise was nice, my dog liked the taste but still pissed on the sofa when the fireworks went off. On the good side she was doped up that she was unaware that she had done it and didn't suffer from the usual guilt.

Ben Sherman Soul Boot Cut Men's Jeans
Ben Sherman Soul Boot Cut Men's Jeans

2.0 out of 5 stars Obligatory oil stain is hard to remove, 23 Nov. 2012
As well as the oil stain I seem to have lost weight or the sizing on these jeans is wrong, so be sure to order a belt as well, otherwise they're not too bad for the price as a workwear garment.

Hi-Tec Blast, Men's Cross Trainers, Black, 11 UK
Hi-Tec Blast, Men's Cross Trainers, Black, 11 UK
Offered by Faulkners Footwear

1.0 out of 5 stars Very shoddy product., 22 Nov. 2012
I bought these as walking shoes trusting the name 'Hi-Tec' as a reputable producer of decent good at reasonable prices, I was wrong. After just a month they are falling to bits, the soles are full of holes due to cheap materials used in producing them. My advice is spend a few pounds more and get a better product from a better company.

Pin Extractor/Remover Tool/Gadget for metal band watches
Pin Extractor/Remover Tool/Gadget for metal band watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 28 Jun. 2012
After reading the other reviews I didn't expect much of this item but surprisingly it worked very well. I altered two watches in ten munites with no problems and it is still in working order. If used correctly I'm sure it would be good for many more watches and save a lot of money.

1 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k Yellow Gold
1 ct. Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k Yellow Gold
Offered by Natural Diamond
Price: £4,499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 9 May 2011
Although the wait for the ring to arrive was quite some time, it was well worth it. The ring is stunning and admired by everybody that notices it 'and that is almost everybody as it is quite stunning but not over the top.

Page: 1 | 2