Profile for Silverfox > Reviews

Content by Silverfox

Silverfox

Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece, 4 May 2014
It was very easy for me to give this book 5 stars, simply because it was beautifully written, within the first chapter I felt myself being pulled back to the 1530's. No books, that I have read about this period, has been able to draw me in, I felt as if I was part of it all. I simply could not put this book down. An astonishing piece of work. Just got my hands on the second book of this series.

Mahjong
Mahjong
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brain Teaser, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mahjong (App)
Brilliant, love it, once you start to play its impossible to put down. Would recommend it very highly. Worthy of 5 stars.

Time
Time
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 15.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Is Back, Bigtime, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
Way back in 1967, I heard Rod Stewart singing with The Jeff Beck Group, and I was truly blown away by his singing, absolutely astonishing voice, he left around 69' to go solo, again his singing was awesome, and, as was his writing, in between he joined The Faces until 75' and still he kept to such a high level, Around 8 years he was up there with the best singer/songwriters, after that, for me it all went tits up, he lost the power in his voice that would stop me dead in my tracks, until this year, when he released 'Time' why did it take him so long, to stop me dead in my tracks again. an amazing album Rod. You are truly back where you belong, up amongst the greatest. Welcome back.

Hot Night To Rhumba
Hot Night To Rhumba
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have a piece of Chappo, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Hot Night To Rhumba (MP3 Download)
The most amazing singer and performer I have ever heard and seen!
The most underrated singer to come out of Britain!
Chappo you are THE greatest, you are up there on your own!

Someone Else's Clothes
Someone Else's Clothes
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have a piece of Chappo, 9 May 2013
The most amazing singer and performer I have ever heard and seen!
The most underrated singer to come out of Britain!
Chappo you are THE greatest, you are up there on your own!

Concert Vault
Concert Vault

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Concert Vault (App)
I have used this app for years, it is truly amazing, I first had the free addition, but then decided to pay to become a member.
It was the best move I ever made, Wolfgang's Vault is astonishingly good, and is such good value for money. Become part of Bill Graham's legacy, you won't regret it. do it to fire your soul.
I would recommend this app for everyone who has got the flavour of what's on offer to warm their heart.

Lost London
Lost London
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book of a lost world., 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lost London (Kindle Edition)
Really was an amazing read, visions of a lost world formed in my head and will remain there. Brilliantly put together

Bicycle Anne Stokes Playing Cards
Bicycle Anne Stokes Playing Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 15 Dec 2012
The service received from this company is spot on, the care and attention is amazing, I have used this company before without fault, and will definitely use them again

No More Sad Refrains: The Life and Times of Sandy Denny
No More Sad Refrains: The Life and Times of Sandy Denny
Price: 7.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A Loving And Understanding Insight Of An Amazing Singer/Songwriter, 13 Dec 2012
This book has been so well researched, thought out and written, I feel like I know her very well, and her troubled life, and also a greater understanding of her song writing and singing troubled life. I have no doubt I have for the last 45 years seen and listened to the finest singer that this country has ever produced. I have lost count the times her singing has brought me to tears. An amazing lady. This book will always feed my heart and soul!

Live At Massey Hall 1971 (Cd + Dvd)
Live At Massey Hall 1971 (Cd + Dvd)
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, Amazing, Awesome, 20 Jun 2012
I will never understand why this work of art was never released in 1971, its the perfect companion to After The Goldrush and Harvest. There is not a weak song on this CD. It is also one of the best live albums I have heard in a long time. I first heard Neil in 1967 on John Peel's Perfumed Garden from the good ship Radio London, I was totally hooked with his voice and his song writing on that day,and even more so now, Still has much to say, he is eternal. Neil is out there on his own, there's no one who comes close to him, the nearest you get is Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell. I really am looking forward to own all of his future Archive releases, this album really does deserve more than 5 stars (Amazon really should up rating stars)I was thinking of picking a few stand-out songs (its almost impossible) cos there are 17 tracks that stand out together, if really pushed I would have to go for "Old Man" "Man Needs A Maid" "Ohio" "Needle And The Damage Done" Neil Young is as the title says Astonishing, Amazing and most definitely Awesome. His Body Of Work is the 3 A's. Silverfox