Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Content by Anonymous

Anonymous "Darlingz" (Berkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Programme 3 Month Value Pack - 180 tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, 17 May 2014
I have been using Viviscal Maximum Strength for some years and it has made a world of difference to my hair. I have long hair which before using the product had become lank and thin so started taking Viviscal which I had read about in the press. It has made a world of difference but that doesn't happen over night. You need to persevere for a good six months to see good results and feel the difference in the thickness of your hair. I certainly notice the difference in my hair if I leave my reordering late. For me, as I have been using the product for so long I can now maintain my hair on one tablet a day which is a great saving.

Ozeri ZK011 Precision Pro Stainless-Steel Digital Kitchen Scale with Oversized Weighing Platform
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Scales & Company, 17 May 2014
First of all the company are a delight to deal with. They are friendly and go out of their way to help or advise you which makes for excellent customer service.
The scales are a joy to use and do exactly as they promise but above all are super smart, neat and so easy to store as they are so slim, they fit in anywhere in any cupboard. They come with brilliantly user friendly instructions and well worth treating yourself to. I bought mine off the back of some and many excellent reviews. I bake a lot as well as cooking so they have been invalid and the fact that you can add and weigh is so time saving. I even use theme for weighing my chickens worming product as they are so accurate. If you are considering purchasing digital scales you will not be disappointed with Ozeri ZK011 Precision Pro-Stainless Steel Scales so go on, what keeping you, treat yourself as they are outstanding value and a diddle to keep clean.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by Bid Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gizmo, 17 May 2014
I have bought ten of these Epilator Epistick over the last two years and they are brilliant at removing facial hair. They are so brilliant that I have given them as presents to girlfriends (and no, not one has been offended in any way) who are thrilled to bits with them and my most recent purchase has gone to my sister. All feed back is 100% positive which is more than great. The Epistick takes a little getting used to you but practice makes perfect. You eventually find what technique works for you. The wonderful plus side means no more spending out on waxing, threading or epilator creams so its a win win situation and for something costing so little and that will save you so much it's a brilliant gadget. I have two recommendations and that is not to let anyone stretch it as it will lose its effectiveness and to wash in a little shampoo regularly which helps keep it grease free and so enables a better purchase on the hair. Happy epilating everyone.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Still In Process, 17 May 2014
Clix Multi Clicker Dog Puppy Training and Free Guide arrived within three days which was a lovely surprise so no hesitation in recommending Company of Animals. Early days using clicker but we are getting there. Thank you for such a prompt service.

Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit
Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 17 May 2014
Super prompt delivery and service. Puppy thoroughly enjoying his Nylabone treats. I Would not hesitate in recommending the company or product to new guppy owners and great saving too.

Triumph True Curves Wired Padded Half Cup Balcony Women's Bra Desert 34B
Triumph True Curves Wired Padded Half Cup Balcony Women's Bra Desert 34B

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Comfort, 23 Dec 2013
This is a fabulously comfortable bra. I already have two in different colours. I would highly and happily recommend this bra to anyone as its not just comfort heaven but great under sheer tops as well.

How to Bake
How to Bake
by Paul Hollywood

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Incentive To Try Baking, 27 May 2013
This review is from: How to Bake (Hardcover)
If you are new to the world of bread making, this is a good book to get you started. The recipes are easy to follow with good results.

TeckNet® New Apple iPad 4 & iPad 3 (with Retina Display) Smart Case - Front & Back Full Protection Smart Cover with Magnetic Auto Wake Sleep Function - Includes screen protector and stylus pen, Detachable Back cover compatible with Official Apple Smart Cover - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 27 May 2013
This iPad cover is fabulous quality and value for money. Previous cover was very flimsy and last very long. This cover is far mor robust and I know will go the distance. It comes in a a good choice of colours too. I must mention that I bought it because a friend has one and I couldn't get over the quality. It's a must buy.

Human Heart
Human Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Human Heart (Audio CD)
Disappointed with this album. It did not live up to the expectation I had hoped for, but easy listening for classical lovers.

The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries
The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries
by Si King

5.0 out of 5 stars All Curry Lovers, 27 May 2013
This is a super book if you are just starting out. Great recipes and easy to follow, give it a go as foolproof!

Page: 1 | 2