Profile for E. Thompson > Reviews

Content by E. Thompson

E. Thompson "E Thompson" (Lake District, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth, Mauve
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth, Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice! Would, 10 Sep 2014
These complete my new towel, bath mat set. Very nice! Would recommend

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, Mauve
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality and good washing, 10 Sep 2014
These match my new bath sheets, very good quality and good washing, tumble drying without puckering. Good product and very reasonably priced.

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat, Mauve
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat, Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!!, 10 Sep 2014
Matches my new towels, very nice!!

La Isla Women's Embroidered Full Coverage No Poke Wire Balconette Bra Ivory 44DD
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 10 Sep 2014
Wow boobs galore! Even at a 44DD this is uplifting, comfortable and attractive. Very impressed with styling and fit.

I am now going to order a black one.

I would recommend!

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Jumbo Bath Sheet, Mauve
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Jumbo Bath Sheet, Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars Good washing too, 6 Aug 2014
Fabulous!

If they go around me with room to spare they will go around anyone!! Good washing too! I've ordered a second batch and a bath mat to match

Pet Dog Lion Wigs Mane Hair Party Fancy
Pet Dog Lion Wigs Mane Hair Party Fancy
Offered by Dawdyfu-U

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Simple But Effective, 14 April 2014
It is just a tube of fur with a draw string but it looks very funny on my brindle staffy!

Very clever design.

LMLS Car Cassette Audio Adapter - 3.5mm Plug - Play your Mobile Phone & MP3 music through your car stereo via tape player - Black Coloured - Stereo - Works with ANY car cassette player guaranteed
Offered by Accessories Arena

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 5 Mar 2014
This was really crackling at first but i ignored it for a couple of minutes and it settled in and played perfectly. If it starts crackling try taking the tape out and re-clicking it in. That seems to sort it.

For under £2 you cant beat it.

UrbanPup Ballerina Pet Socks (Medium - Dog Foot Width: 1.25" / 30mm)
UrbanPup Ballerina Pet Socks (Medium - Dog Foot Width: 1.25" / 30mm)
Offered by UrbanPup

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb 2014
I bought these for a present. It took all my determination not to put them on my staffy.

They are very stretchy and have the none slip bits on the bottom. I would recommend! They look brilliant!

SAVFY Dummy Fake CCTV Camera - Outdoor Indoor Fake Dummy Imitation CCTV Security Camera W/ Flashing Red Light

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend and he didnt use it so I stole it back! I've been playing with it and recorded myself working at work to see how it goes. the sound is great and the camera is very good considering how small it is.

I've lost the instructions but have worked out that if you keep randomly pressing it until it flashes then its recording!

I may see if i can find some instructions online.

I would recommend

Coomatec 10M Night Vision CCTV DVR W/R Recorder Real-Time 7X24 Loop Camera Surveillance
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Sep 2013
I wasn't sure about this product as it had no reviews and it was so different to the other CCTV products.

This does exactly what it says it will. I fixed it to the inside of my kitchen window frame looking over the path and doorway to my house.

I bring the laptop into the kitchen and instead of faffing about with the card I just unplug the USB out of the power plug and into the laptop. It's instantly available to watch.

There are no instructions with the machine itself but on the box there is a website support address. This has all you need. I had to download the player recommended and the date and time stamp can be set from your comp.

The colour is a bit wishy washy and the sound isn't as clear as a bell if it's picking up something quiet but the picture is very clear!

I have ordered a 32gb card for it but at the moment am using a 4gb card I already had. I found the old one out of my mobile was too small for the machine to start recording. So I'd say 4gb minimum. It re-writes over itself after about 14 hours and it records in half hour sections with no real gap in between the sections. So I'd say when my new card comes its going to last for a few days.

There are other settings so that you can have it recording onto a computer etc. but I just wanted something simple and stored onto a card for ease of use.

I would recommend especially for the price. It's simple to use, works well and even I managed the downloads etc.

I also see that they have a facebook page where you can ask questions directly. Nice touch, but I've managed!

There was someone on there asking why their film was playing upside down. Can I just say that the card slot is in the top!!! I did wonder which way it went as you can have the holder attached to the top or bottom. Assemble your camera the other way up pet!!! haha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4