Profile for Malcyplop > Reviews

Content by Malcyplop

Malcyplop

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, i-Blason Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Screen Protector - 3 Pack Premium HD Clear Version for iPhone 6 Air
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've used so far., 14 Oct. 2014
Worth paying the extra for these instead of 'pound shop' cheapies. This is the best screen protector I have used in several years. I've had the first one on my iPhone for three weeks & it still looks new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, 15 Nov. 2013
Very happy with the three pack. Seems a genuine product. Works well with my iPhone connecting to the PC, Charger, car etc.

Aidapt Solo Complete Hinged Arm Support with Leg
Aidapt Solo Complete Hinged Arm Support with Leg

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to modify it, 9 Sept. 2013
The unit itself is sturdy and probably up to the job. However, the catch that is supposed to hold it in the upright position is far too weak and I have had to make my own.

3M Peltor Optime II Hearing Protectors, Headband, (H520A-407-GQ)
3M Peltor Optime II Hearing Protectors, Headband, (H520A-407-GQ)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than cheapies, 9 Sept. 2013
So much better than cheapies - worth paying a few pounds more to protect your ears.
Great quality & very comfy to wear. I use them on my 'ride on mower' and when using my chainsaw.

The Discovery Boxset (2011 Remastered Edition)
The Discovery Boxset (2011 Remastered Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 11 July 2013
Bought this because it was so cheap & I've never had the whole lot except on Vinyl.
Good quality too.

Invicta Pro Diver Men's Automatic Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Multicolour Stainless Steel Bracelet 8928
Offered by Great - Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 22 May 2013
I already have one Invicta. I really like automatic watches. I had been looking at this model for some time and took the plunge. I love it. Excellent quality and looks fab on the wrist.
Because it isn't a rolex copy, I feel very happy wearing it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 22 May 2013
This was half the price of the applestore item & is identical.
Registered my iPhone 5 without problem. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 May 2013
Good Quality. Works as expected and enables my myriad of old iphone cables to be used.
It works well with the sync cabe into the laptop and to the charger. I haven't tried it with audio yet.

Breil Men's Rod Quartz Watch TW0767 with Black Chronograph Dial, Date, Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch didn't work, 14 Feb. 2012
Ordered this bargain Breil as soon as I saw the price. It arrived while I was on holiday, so was sat on my desk for a week. I opened the box and was delighted by the appearance, weight & feel of the watch, but it didn't work. They were then out of stock at Amazon so a replacement could not be requested. So I contacted Breil Service which is handled by Seiko in the UK. I've sent the watch to them for repair and hope it comes back working.