Profile for NT > Reviews

Content by NT

NT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roald Dahl 15 Book Box Set (Slipcase) Includes Matilda, Witches, The Twits, Fantastic Mr Fox, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Georges Marvellous Medicine, The BFG, Danny the Champion of the World....
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection, 23 May 2016
Got these for my daughter. She was so thrilled when she received them. They have great mix of stories, most of the best ones.

151, Magnetic Photo Pocket, 6" x  4", Fridge Magnets
151, Magnetic Photo Pocket, 6" x 4", Fridge Magnets
Offered by GetWiseSupplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed as I ordered them based on the description where ..., 14 Jan. 2016
Really disappointed as I ordered them based on the description where it says "one pack contains 3 pockets" and when i received my order, there were only 2 pockets. I was very disappointed...

Vogue Minnie Pop-Up Room Tidy
Vogue Minnie Pop-Up Room Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 19 Oct. 2014
Ordered this few years back and it is in perfect condition. No tears, no holes and no wires popping out. Very durable.

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Sofia The First Amulet Single Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Offered by All_Sorts

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughters loved them, 19 Oct. 2014
Ordered 2 of them for my daughters. They absolutely loved them. The quality is very good. washed many times and still good.

TMLM® Wall Battery Charger with USB Port for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
TMLM® Wall Battery Charger with USB Port for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 Oct. 2014
Works well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them.., 19 Oct. 2014
Ordered them for my sister's baby shower. they are amazing. The print is not high quality but they were great. The packaging was good. They were all perfect.

180 Pale Blue High Quality Cupcake Muffin Cases
180 Pale Blue High Quality Cupcake Muffin Cases
Offered by Simply Cupcakes

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice. they dont get oily and after baking they ..., 15 July 2014
very nice. they dont get oily and after baking they are still in pefect shape - no oil leaked and not burned

Snowflake Cake Decorations by Deb's Kitchen Cakes - 40 x Edible Wafer Christmas Cake Decorations - Blue and White Mix
Offered by Debs Kitchen Cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them. They complimented my frozen themed cake, 15 July 2014
Loved them. They complimented my frozen themed cake. They looked very nice and they packaging was really good. they arrived in a perfect shape.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. I ordered it for my daughter's birthday ..., 15 July 2014
Loved it. I ordered it for my daughter's birthday and she was so surprised and loved her cake. It is so easy to cut and handle and they taste ok.

Personalised 7.5" Round Edible Wafer Frozen Cake Topper + 24 Precut Cupcake Toppers
Offered by Character-Place