Profile for linda > Reviews

Fisher Price Imaginext DC Super Friends The Joker Mini Figure with Vehicle
Offered by More Than Toys - UK
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Imaginext Joker, 16 Aug 2013
Bought this for my sons 4th Birthday along with Gotham City Jail.He already had the Batcave,and Batmobile,so was keen to add to his collection.I have to say,for the price its doesn't look much.Its small,BUT you do get the joker figure with it.One of the doors has fallen off already,but easily put back on.I could only find these toys on Amazon and Toys R Us.Amazon is a lot cheaper as you don't have to pay delivery.

Fisher Price X6343 Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Batmobile
Fisher Price X6343 Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Batmobile
Offered by MUCHOJUGUETE
Price: 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition, 9 Aug 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I looked everywhere for this after my son and I saw it on a YouTube video from a little boy in Australia.Found it on Amazon for the bargain price of 14.99.Ten pounds cheaper than the other Imaginext batmobile he has.This one is bigger and does so much more things e.g Shoots discs from the back when it starts and has better sounds.My son is delighted with it.Very pleased.

Ministry of Sound: Pump It Up 2010 [DVD]
Ministry of Sound: Pump It Up 2010 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artist
Offered by FLASH
Price: 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitness DVD I've ever owned, 14 Jun 2013
Om pretty fit and have a good selection of workout dvds,mainly celebrity ones (Davina,Nell McAndrew) However I was getting board as they all follow a similar form.I went with this one as it was cheap and fancied something different.When I first started,I hated it as I didn't understand the moves and was getting frustrated not being able to master the moves.Two months on I love it! Its really challenging and I like the fact you can pick and choose your workout.It leaves Davina and co for dust.I've stopped using them.Once you get into it ,it you don't feel like your exercising,which is a good thing
In two months,I've lost inches all over and my stomach and legs have never been so tight and toned.Buy it,but don't expect to learn it in a few days.It takes time and practice.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub 177 ml Tube
Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub 177 ml Tube
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Wow! Super fast delivery.Lovely product.Far better than I expected for the price.Its as good if not better than my usual Olay Regenerist scrub at less than half the price.Lovely soft skin and a pleasant smell.Very impressed.

7" inch Touch Screen A13 1.0GHz CPU  Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (White)
7" inch Touch Screen A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (White)
Offered by ** Best of British Tablet Company **No long wait from China & No import tax to pay**
Price: 33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 22 May 2013
After reading the glowing reviews on this product,I took a punt.What a pile of rubbish! When it arrived it was in Spanish so had email the seller to change it into English.I followed instructions,but still couldn't change it so sent it back at the cost of 8.50.Now I'm waiting for a refund and a refund of the P&P costs.
I will never buy another electrical item from Amazon.Buy cheap buy twice.

Nell Mcandrew's Maximum Impact [DVD] [2003]
Nell Mcandrew's Maximum Impact [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nell McAndrew
Price: 4.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Better Workout Dvds around, 22 May 2013
Really disappointed with this. Its boring,outdated and too easy.Peak energy and Ultimate Target are far better,excersize wise.Nells group of workout buddies are all out of sync and one is constantly looking at Nells bum.Davina's and MOS workouts are far superior to this.

The Mr Men Show - Mr. Bump Presents: Trains, Planes and Dillymobiles!  [DVD] [2008]
The Mr Men Show - Mr. Bump Presents: Trains, Planes and Dillymobiles! [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Simon Callow
Offered by PressPlay
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 May 2013
My 3 and a half year old loves this dvd.He's asked to watch it every day since it arrived.He likes to watch The Mr Men Show on Milkshake every morning ,and now hw can watch them whenever he likes.Could have a few more episodes on but you can't have everything.Fast delivery and a great price.

Bob The Builder - Onsite - Homes And Playgrounds [DVD]
Bob The Builder - Onsite - Homes And Playgrounds [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bob the Builder
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 May 2013
So glad I bought this.I'm really pleased with it.Bought it to replace our worn out Bob dvd.Really educational for my 3 and a half year old.Bob shows how houses are built in real life.I would recommend this for over 3's who are interested in diggers and building.

New 7inch Laptop Android 2.2 Wifi Via8650 256MB 4GB Nand 800M Netbook Flash 10
New 7inch Laptop Android 2.2 Wifi Via8650 256MB 4GB Nand 800M Netbook Flash 10
Offered by KENRIS TECH
Price: 56.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 7 Inch Laptop, 1 Jan 2013
One word- Rubbish! I am currently waiting for the seller to get back to me so I can return this. Out of the box-faulty charger.Contacted seller,1 week later,new charger arrived.Won't connect to Wifi easily and when it does its so slow,then constantly crashes.Tried to download apps from Google Play without any success.It does include the office suite (word,excel,powerpoint) and that is the only plus point. Save your money and go to PC World.I will in future.I've learnt my lesson.Buy cheap,buy twice.

VTech My Laptop (Orange)
VTech My Laptop (Orange)
Offered by CHBURNS
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: VTech My Laptop (Orange) (Toy)
My son got this for Christmas.So far so good.He seems to be getting the jist.I had to study the workbook to understand how it worked.It was a good price on Amazon.Saw it in Tescos for 19.99.

Page: 1 | 2