Profile for vafritia > Reviews

MetaWars: 1: Fight for the Future
by Jeff Norton
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - both my boys loved it, 10 Aug 2012
Despite wanting my children to read, and doing so with them every night, it is hard to keep their attention for long. They are much more into computer games.

But, reading this book was different. I started reading it out loud to my youngest (9) and because he got so enthusiastic about it, my older son (12) wanted to read it himself once we were finished. They both loved it and I can see why. It is a really fast, punchy book. It has all the elements their games do but with a really good story to it. It pulls you along.

I'll definitely be buying the next in the series.

Gold Curling Ribbons (Pack of 10)
Gold Curling Ribbons (Pack of 10)

1.0 out of 5 stars More than 4 times the price..., 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Gold Curling Ribbons (Pack of 10)
Well you can buy this product, OR you can buy the EXACT same product at Poundland, for....1pound as you'd have guessed.

Double Duvet Cover With Valance Sheet And 2 Pillowcases Charcoal
Double Duvet Cover With Valance Sheet And 2 Pillowcases Charcoal

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 16 Aug 2011
...which in the case of this product is very little. The quality of the material used is pretty appalling. It's super stiff material and though i bought it to have as a spare for guests, I would be too embarrassed to have anyone sleep on such uncomfortable sheets. The price is very low of course, but not I'm not using the product. The valance thankfully is being used as noone need touch it!

Set of 2 Salt & Pepper Mill Sustainable Rubberwood/Parawood/Hevea Wood
Set of 2 Salt & Pepper Mill Sustainable Rubberwood/Parawood/Hevea Wood
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as seen in the photo but a good product nevertheless., 16 Aug 2011
Not a bad product at all and the price is very good, but it looked to me like they were olive green in colour in the photo (is it just me?) when they're light pine in reality.