Profile for Mr. Derek Morrow > Reviews

Content by Mr. Derek Morrow

Mr. Derek Morrow (Scotland)

FOR SAMSUNG R730 ADP-60ZH D AD-6019R LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 3.16A 60W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT
Offered by E--world

5.0 out of 5 stars The charger appears to work perfectly fine and arrived in good time therefore I really can't ..., 4 Dec. 2014
The charger appears to work perfectly fine and arrived in good time therefore I really can't give it anything other than five stars however I'm aware that defects in things such as these may take some time to appear so I'm hesitant to get too excited.

Considering an "official" charger comes in at around £70 this was a great deal.

Takara Tomy Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Accessory #Bb116 Random Booster Vol. 8
Offered by Japani Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for nephew, 13 Feb. 2014
As the title says, I bought this for my nephew who seemed to love it. I haven't actually seen the thing myself as he lives at the other end of the country. I did notice, after I'd bought, that it was a "random selection" so the picture shown might not have been the one which was received but it arrived in time and seems to have pleased my nephew.

PhD Diet Whey Strawberry Delight 2 kg
PhD Diet Whey Strawberry Delight 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Delight, 30 Aug. 2013
The strawberry delight PhD is a very enjoyable shake. Some shakes I've had in the past had a very artificial flavour but I found this one to be really quite nice and is especially tasty when added to porridge. I've also tried the Chocolate Orange flavour and I can't really say I favour one over the other but they definitely are two of the best ones I've tried.

Central Issues in Jurisprudence: Justice, Law and Rights
Central Issues in Jurisprudence: Justice, Law and Rights
by N.E. Simmonds

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction, 22 Nov. 2009
This is a really useful book for getting more than just the basic knowledge of the theories of jurisprudence and, although at times it can be a difficult read, when you get to grips with what the book is actually telling you it is a great tool.