Profile for D. Sewerin > Reviews

Raleigh M/Grd Pair V-Brake Compatib
Raleigh M/Grd Pair V-Brake Compatib
Price: 10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect close fitting M/Grd, 2 Oct 2013
I brought these for a recently purchased MTB which has disc brakes. They are very easy to fit, I have 26 x 2.1 chunky tyres which these guards clear with half an inch to spare. They arrived in good time and I would definitely recommend them.

Asus TF300T 10.1-inch Multitouch Tablet with Keyboard (Blue) (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 32GB HDD, WLAN, BT, 2x Cam, Android 4.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect device for Me, 19 Nov 2012
I have been the owner of the Asus TF300T for 6 months and this is my impression of the device over that time . I have had three updates from Asus and an upgrade to the new andriod Jelly Bean. I am delighted with the performance , everything from games to HD movies have played flawlessly. The battery life is excellent too, averaging out to about 13 hours continuious use . I am so pleased I resisted the draw of the ipad, the Android system is so much more flexible. The camera is compaeable to a decent smart phone and produces sharp colourful photos and Videos. The usb and SD card slots in the keyboard dock are very useful for transfering data. I would deffinately recommend Asus tf300t to anyone.