Profile for Bob > Reviews

GCSE Physics Complete Revision & Practice
by CGP Books
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 6 May 2014
A great help for my daughter doing her GCSE s . Defiantly worth buying and great price too. Got about 5 of these books in different subjects.

Staedtler Triplus Colour 323 SB20 Fibre-Tip Pen Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 20)
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens, 18 Nov 2012
I bought these pens for school and colouring,i used my own money as a few of my friends had them and i loved them so much and they are defiantly the best pens for the price,there so vibrant and great to use,they are comfortable to hold and can be left for days with the cap off and won't run out,they last quite a long time but as I use them so much I'm asking for some more,I would never go back to crayola or other branded pens now.

FlyTech Dragonfly
FlyTech Dragonfly

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH !!!!!Dont buy this !!!, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: FlyTech Dragonfly (Electronics)
Bought this for our son for Christmas and well- from opening and charging this Dragonfly has not left the ground at all!!!!Followed all the instructions and is a total waste of time and now trying to get our money back!!!Poor boy was so excited to use it and was so dissapointed!