Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Set Of 6 Hand Painted Russian Girls Babushka Matryoshka Wood Doll- Many color #2
Offered by BellaLuna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 12 Mar 2013
As described, very authentic, well packaged. Bought as a gift for my sister, who loves them. Great price too :-)

Commentators Wrestling Acccessory Playset - For Use With WWE & TNA Action figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 28 Dec 2012
Quick delivery, as described & no problem with a return I had to make (error on order on my part). My nephew loves it, very pleased overall, & good price - would recommend.

WWE Best Of 2012 Daniel Bryan Wrestling action Figure
WWE Best Of 2012 Daniel Bryan Wrestling action Figure
Offered by Sophie110792

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, 28 Dec 2012
Quick delivery, as described & no problem with a return I had to make (error on order on my part). Excellent, and very fast communication, very friendly seller, top class customer service. My nephew loves it, very pleased overall, & good price - would recommend this seller & hope to deal with again soon.

Patnni Match Stars Rooney Match Stars Football Figure
Patnni Match Stars Rooney Match Stars Football Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 28 Dec 2012
Quick delivery, as described & no problem with a return I had to make (error on order on my part). My nephew loves it, very pleased overall, & good price - would recommend this seller.