Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie

Page: 1 | 2
Resol Marina Sun Lounger / Bed - Silver Frame with Blue Jeans Canvas Material - Pack of 2 Loungers
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 18 Jun. 2014
Am so pleased with my purchase was exactly what I was looking for. Hardwearing but comfortable and practical and they look fab! They also arrived promptly and were well packaged.

VTech KidiGo (Blue)
VTech KidiGo (Blue)
Offered by TOYS ARE WE

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiGo (Toy)
This is a really fun little product. We bought it for our son for his 2nd birthday and he loves it, we downloaded a few episodes of Peppa Pig this was quite expensive £7.99 and some freebie stuff and that's all he needed, he can use this on his own (limited amount of time of course) and will be perfect when travelling, for the price £20 I haven't got any complaints.

Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship
Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Jan. 2014
My 20 month old loves this, it's a fab product that keeps him amused for hours and it wasn't too complicated to put together! We also got it for a great price.

Monster High Handheld Gaming Console 2.7 inch with 20 Games Preloaded
Monster High Handheld Gaming Console 2.7 inch with 20 Games Preloaded
Offered by LaWebdeJuguete

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointed!, 3 Jan. 2014
I did get this for quite a good price and because of the price I wasn't expecting too much. It arrived in unopened sealed packaging but when I removed the screen protector the screen was really badly marked and scratched. My 5 year old daughter loves it it has plenty of games (not Monster High related) that are not bad my other complaint is that it now appears after a week of having it the sound has stopped working but like I say what more could I expect for the price (I paid £18).

Block Set of 4 Acrylic Coasters, Purple
Block Set of 4 Acrylic Coasters, Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted!, 29 Jun. 2012
Bought these coasters because although they were pretty expensive, I love purple and they looked fab! How gutted was I having picked up my cool refreshing glass of Appletizer only to find a pool of water in the hole of the coaster all over my oak coffee table leaving behind a nasty water mark!!! They are now purely a design feature of my coffee table as can only be used for hot drinks that don't cause any condensation which unfortunately we don't drink.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, 10 May 2012
I love this product, I bought one for my daughter 3 years ago and now we have a little boy had to get one for him too and I hope he loves it as much as she does. It's the perfect amount of light, it doesn't get hot and isn't so big and bulky that you can't take it when travelling, would definitely recommend this product.

Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Plane & Train, 0-6 months
Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Plane & Train, 0-6 months
Offered by Slumbersac Trading Co Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 May 2012
The only reason I haven't given this five stars is because I haven't actually used it yet but, so far, I'm really chuffed with this product it looks and feels nice and was much cheaper than other brands of this type of product, arrived promptly and was well packaged.

Vtech Kidiwatch (Pink)
Vtech Kidiwatch (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first watch, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Vtech Kidiwatch (Pink) (Toy)
My little girl loves this watch, she loves the fact it tells her what the time is and loves the fact she can tell us what the time is! I think it's quite educational and it looks good and she also likes that it has interchangeable straps so she can co-ordinate them with her outfit. It is quite large and perhaps a little heavy for a small child (although she hasn't complained about this) but all in all a good product.

Grobag Swaddle (Woodland Friends)
Grobag Swaddle (Woodland Friends)
Offered by baby cribs1

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, 8 May 2012
I'm sure this is probably a v good product I bought two and when they arrived they looked of good quality however I just didn't need them, blankets did a perfectly good job and lasted much longer.

Disney Princess Remarkables Mat
Disney Princess Remarkables Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad!, 8 May 2012
A lot of people seem to slate these products including myself when I first bought one for my 3 year old but actually once I'd found a good way to clean it (I soak it in the bath and give it a good scrub with a scrubbing brush under a shower head) it's actually not that bad. My little girl enjoys playing with it, loves using the stamps and likes the fact she can draw and stamp on such a large area but it is a bit of a pain cleaning it afterwards but all in all quite a good product.

Page: 1 | 2