Profile for Alison Readhead > Reviews

Content by Alison Readhead

Alison Readhead (Slough, Berks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
ACENIX® - 23 in 1 Repair Opening Tools Kit Screwdriver Set For iPhone 3,3GS,4,4S,5, iPad iPod iTouch PSP NDS & HTC , All Types Of Mobile Phones Universal Tool Kit
Offered by ETRADER DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection and not expensive, 26 July 2014
I got these as i needed to do a bit of simple computer repair on my own device and thought i should get some simple tools. Just used it to open my tablet computer and replace volume buttons. Seems like a nice selection of tools. Came in a plastic bag which did not really last long, then inside a cardboard postal carton. No toolbox or anything comes with it. You basically get the tools.

Rapid Peeler  made in Swiss  Guaranteed quality
Rapid Peeler made in Swiss Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this for peeling, 8 May 2014
I love this peeler. I've tried metal ones and vertical ones but this is my favourite. It does not clog like our more expensive steel one and it is easier to hold in my opinion. I lost my last one and bought a replacement. Recommended.

2Pcs Blue Plastic Cap Small Cosmetic Case Liquid Holder
2Pcs Blue Plastic Cap Small Cosmetic Case Liquid Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Really solid, 22 Nov. 2013
I admit I have not tried these for storing any liquids or creams so I can't say if they are watertight, but I wanted them to put small items in and they are very robust and nicely made. The tops seem to screw on very well. Much more solid than average I would say.

HULK, I'M YOUR FATHER CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
HULK, I'M YOUR FATHER CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very clear printing, 22 Nov. 2013
I love the joke on this air freshener but it arrived and it is nowhere as clear as shown on the photo used to illustrate the product. The printing is much darker so is harder to make out. I just hope the person I bought it as a stocking filler for will be able to make the joke out clearly enough!

Belinda Kingsize 5' Metal Bed Frame-White-Traditional
Belinda Kingsize 5' Metal Bed Frame-White-Traditional

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and strength, 2 Nov. 2013
I was looking for a strong metal frame bed with metal slats. I was initially unsure whether this would be sturdy but it is really strong. Took some time to put together and really needs 2 people (for kingsize) but once together it's really much more attractive than the photos suggest. Probably helped by the fact my fiance made sure the screws were in extra tight, but it does not creak or move at all, which i had feared before ordering it. Has 10 legs so is very stable.

I have had much more expensive beds break and prove much weaker than this. For about £100 I really am very happy with it.

LUPO Universal Adjustable Folding Plastic Desk Stand for all iPads, iPhones, Tablets and Mobile Phones
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable stand, 19 April 2013
This stand is very thin and light. It folds flat. It is not the most stable but it's stable enough. Works best in landscape if using large tablet. I love how I can use it in the canteen at work and I just flip it shut and slip it in my bag. It's hardly noticeable once collapsed. It makes me feel a bit smug actually! I think everyone should have one if they have a tablet computer.

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Offered by North Laine Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy stand, 19 April 2013
I have bought 2 of these. I use them for my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and this works well in portrait and in landscape. I don't carry it with me outside the house. I use it at home. For outside I have something much flatter and lighter. However I think these are brilliant for general use. It is light for its size and folds up.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for trying out colours, 19 April 2013
This is a huge box of colour eyeshadows. Each is a small circle, so be aware they are not large pans. However you get loads of them. The actual colour is of a good quality. The palettes are 3 separate ones which fit on top of each other within the box which snaps shut neatly for storage. A ribbon is attached to each palette so you can easily lift them out of the box. As the palettes are separate you only need to take out the one you are using at a time.

Stray Decor (London Eye) Bus Pass Wallet / Travel, Credit or Oyster Card Holder
Stray Decor (London Eye) Bus Pass Wallet / Travel, Credit or Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Stray Decor Holders

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but shiny, 19 April 2013
This is a nice looking oyster card cover. I think it should have been matte not shiny as scratches show and it gets scuffed. Other card holders I've had were matte. So I guess there is a reason! It is the right size and works fine though.

Cosmetic Make Up Clear Acrylic Organiser 8 Sections #92
Cosmetic Make Up Clear Acrylic Organiser 8 Sections #92
Offered by Unitedcreative

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy with lots of compartments, 19 April 2013
Excellent organiser. Seems very sturdy. Lots of compartments for your makeup and a large area for bigger items. I recommend this. It's better than rummaging through a basket (like I was doing before) to find each bit of makeup.

Page: 1 | 2