Profile for BelalBassa > Reviews

Content by BelalBassa

BelalBassa

The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT CHRISTMAS BOX (a sweetshop in a box!)
The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT CHRISTMAS BOX (a sweetshop in a box!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this box for myself in order to get into the Christmas spirit, and I have to say it did what i wanted it to. Not to mention the massive variety of retro sweets taking me back to my childhood days, this box also includes the well known cadburys selection pack and a big CHOCOLATE santa (key to any girls heart). The packaging of the sweets was also very professional. I am overall very impressed with this box from Chocolate Buttons, and i will undoubtedly be buying more for them.

The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT Treasure Box (The Original Sweet Shop in a Box!)
Price: 15.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this sweet box for my dad's 50th Birthday present. He absolutely loved it! There were so many different sweets to choose from and as he would say, it was a real `walk down memory lane'. I was incredibly impressed with amount of sweets in the gift box, well worth the 12.90. As my dad has eaten most of these sweets already, I will definitely be buying more Chocolate Buttons products for me and my family for Christmas!

Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox)
Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox)
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Sweet box, surprisingly good, 14 Oct 2013
What a GREAT box! I was really impressed. I wasn't expecting that, a really top quality product, and professionally shrink wrapped. If it didn't say sweet drop on it, it could easily be mistaken for a expensive jewellery box! It made a perfect birthday present for a very good friend. She absolutely loved it! Packed full of retro sweets it was worth every penny. My sweet box ended up the talk of the party, it was probably one of the best presents she got and I only paid 8! Hope there's loads in stock, everyone at the party is gonna be ordering one!!

Retro Mini Treasure Mix (Letterbox)
Retro Mini Treasure Mix (Letterbox)
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bundle, 14 Oct 2013
Got this box of retro sweets to cheer my mum up and she absolutely loved it. Mum was delighted with her trip down memory lane, with fruit salads, refreshers, drumsticks and loads more. Oh and not forgetting the candy whistle (which she enjoyed making a racket with!). Great gift, superb value for money! (the box on its own probably cost a couple of quid) - Worth every penny, free delivery, BEST 4.50 I have spent in a long time, and the biggest smile I have seen on mums face for a while. Thanks Chocolate Buttons :)