ARRAY(0xb4985f18)

Profile for Ash > Reviews

Content by Ash

Ash

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 64-bit, English, 1 Pack, DSP OEI (PC) (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)
Offered by JW ENTERPRISE
Price: 86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, quick and simple, 9 Jan 2014
Built a new PC and needed an OS, ordered this as it was cheaper than any current place. Came the next day and installation was simple, pop in the disc and enter the code, done within 15 minutes.

Battlefield 4  [Online Game Code]
Battlefield 4 [Online Game Code]
Price: 21.85

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst game I've ever played, or tried to!, 9 Jan 2014
Well, after a download of 2 days I at least expected to be able to launch the game. I bought it after a month of official release as EA games are always broken at launch. A month in the game was still unplayable, constant crashes and huge FPS drops for n reason, half the maps wouldn't even work and when the so called 'leveloution' occurred it crashed the game. After 6 hours of playing I quit and have not been on it since, it's probably still broken. I hope the upcoming Mantle API fixes all of the issues, when it launches AMD cards and processors should having a nice boost, having a 7870 I may try the game again when it's fixed, but 3 moths in it is still broken. Get it together Dice and EA.

Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
Offered by Coshinegroup
Price: 51.00

5.0 out of 5 stars G602, the king of the FPS/MMO Mouses, 9 Jan 2014
A very unique mouse which is perfect, having a G400 before this was a much better ergonomic design. It feels awesome and preforms great, the sensor is accurate even at a high DPI. The best thing about the mouse is the amount of macros, on the left there are 6 buttons, as well as two more on the RMB. Logitech Gaming Software is good as well, it is interrogated with my G710+ nicely.

Highly reccomend

Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Still unfinished and doesn't work!, 12 Dec 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The game does not even work, nearly 3 months after release, very disappointed and such a waste of money, DO NOT BUY.

iPad Mini Smart Screen Cover / Stand / Case - White
iPad Mini Smart Screen Cover / Stand / Case - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Replica, 18 Sep 2013
Had my white case for over 6 months and all I can say it has lasted. Seems good enough to be an actual apple product. It also lets the iPad lock/unlock with this case, which some other don't. Great value for money.

Acer S240HLBID 24-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD LED 5 ms 100M:1 A DVI w/HDCP HDMI Acer EcoDisplay
Price: 129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for gaming!, 4 Mar 2013
I use this monitor for gaming on my 360 and now my PC, the picture is superb on windows, however in game there is a slight issue. When looking at the screen form a slight angle, you can see the lines that form the picture. But bare in mind you only usually look at a monitor straight on. The stand is also flimsy, and as my desk moves when getting up from my chair the screen shakes.

For the price you can not complain, seriously considering ordering 3 for eyefinity, the best value gaming monitor in my opinion.

Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by pick-want
Price: 48.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have mouse for gamers, 4 Mar 2013
Ordered this with my new gaming rig, and what can I say... This is my new favourite gaming mouse, it feels superb in the hand, and my hand is very big and it still fits. The programable macros for gaming are a good edition, but they are hard to click in an FPS game, as you have to hit it directly from the top and apply a lot more pressure then I initially expected.

However I can't complain for the price of the mouse, fantastic mouse which I would recommend to any new PC gamer.