Profile for Dean Goodwin > Reviews

Content by Dean Goodwin

Dean Goodwin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Full Version (PC DVD)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Full Version (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought on the day of release, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this on the day of release, re-installed a load of times over the years since not a problem once with the license.

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lived Logitech devices, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this on the 14th Aug 2011, I write this review on 5th June 2014, it hasn't missed a trick and nearly all the finish has worn off it. I know where a lot of the letters are still though as there is a slight shadow of them when the back-light glows through.

I liked it soo much I bought another on the 25th April 2014, shame that someone else liked my keyboard themselves that they've claimed it for their use.

This 5 star is for my old ever-working faithful keyboard and the new one, whom someone else has had!

Logitech G9x Laser Mouse
Logitech G9x Laser Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lived Logitech devices, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this on the 14th Aug 2011 now I've used this mouse practically every day since delivery for online gaming, CAD work (Maya & AutoCAD) and along side my Wacom tablet for photo editing (Photoshop, G.I.M.P.).

Well the list goes on, I write this review on 5th June 2014, it hasn't missed a click and nearly all the finish has worn off it. It's been great for my who has large meaty paws for hands to work with.

Thinking about it a lot of my stuff is Logitech and they're all still working and they are all slightly older to being way older than this mouse. Including my Logitech Z5500 I bought them in 2008(?) and they were second hand then!!

Logitech Z5500 Digital PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System - 505 Watt (Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lived Logitech devices, 5 Jun 2014
I bought these speakers in 2008(?) and they were second hand then!! and now its June 2014 they're still loud enough to p*ss the neighbors off 3 houses away!!!!

Eden Of The East: The Definitive Collection [Blu-ray]
Eden Of The East: The Definitive Collection [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ryohei Kimura
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It was good, 5 Jun 2014
I liked the series and both of the films. I thought the story was rather good and the animation to par with my expectations.

NEW Trustfire Searchlight High-power Super Bright 8000 Lumens 6x Cree Xm-l T6 LED Flashlight Searchlight 18650
Offered by YOUTULINDA
Price: 49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars very bright, 5 Jun 2014
been used for a variety of torch related activities, I didn't trip over anything in the dark, I got plenty of light when tinkering in dark places. So I would say a great success, it has a brightness stepping which is good for the battery, and the lowest setting is good enough for close work.

Steel kitchen appliance rollers / Castors 1200lb load
Steel kitchen appliance rollers / Castors 1200lb load
Offered by BuildSaver
Price: 17.15

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the fridge freezer, 5 Jun 2014
Our fridge freezer fits into the gap that a pantry used to occupy, cleaning the dust out behind as a mammoth task as it stands 205cm tall. But this has made it way easier got to be careful of the device slipping off the rollers though. It does add about 8cm to the height of the appliance.

For those who also reported about appliances falling of the rollers maybe a better solution wold be to remove the pads off the top of the rollers and fixing them to a tough board to stand the appliance on. As our fridge is stupidly heavy for moving (and we cant be bothered emptying it to clean behind it) it has only slipped off once, and that was because we rocked it to get hold of the fridge.

10X G9 Halogen Warm White Office Capsule Frosted Light Bulb Lamp 40W 230V
10X G9 Halogen Warm White Office Capsule Frosted Light Bulb Lamp 40W 230V
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 1.58

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and bright, 5 Jun 2014
They don't seem to last as long as the more expensive type of bulbs consistently. 3 bulbs blew after about a week each but the fourth has lasted about 10 months. For the price I can't argue maybe consider a branded type with a guarantee if reliability is a must for you.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by PineApple Uk
Price: 23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good device, 5 Jun 2014
Used with our Samsung UE39F5300AKXXU. Use this for browsing the web on the TV and paring with Samsung phones. It works well.

KabelDirekt Top Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 2m 1.4a supports Full HD 3D and Audio Return Channel
Offered by KabelDirekt
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 5 Jun 2014
Didn't cause any loss of audio or video quality after it was mounted in the stud wall, not much to say other than good price good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9