Profile for brian close > Reviews

Content by brian close

brian close

Page: 1 | 2
LB1 High Performance New Super Cooling Fan for Toshiba Satellite C850 PSCBLU-00N00J Laptop 4GB 320GB Webcam Windows 8 64 bit Computer PC 6-Fan Slim Design Cooling System Cooling Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Arrived before due date, 2 July 2015
Excellent product. Arrived before due date. Well packed. Keeps my laptop cool and the angle makes typing a joy. I would recommend anyone to buy this if they have a laptop overheating issue.

Pack of 12 pairs of SUMMER supersoft BAMBOO SOCKS for men (Plain/Black)elastic free [34SED047] EXCLUSIVE
Offered by The Rag Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packed and easy to take out of the protective wrapping, 2 July 2015
I am a diabetic and I need soft top socks, these fit the bill perfectly. I will be purchasing more in the near future. Delivered a few days before due date which in this day and age is already a big plus. Well packed and easy to take out of the protective wrapping.

Guess The GIF
Guess The GIF

4.0 out of 5 stars Gifs are Good, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Guess The GIF (App)
I enjoy the simple way this works. Just a moving pic and cryptic clues. I normally like a challenging game, but this just lets you h

've fun.

Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition
Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful game., 13 Oct. 2014
This was indeed a wonderful game. From start to bonus finish it had everything. Story line was intriguing. H.O.Ps were cleverly thought out. I would recommend this game to all my gamer friends.

iPhone 4s Premium Finish Elegant Black Desktop Cradle / Dock for Apple iPhone 4s 4 - High Quality
Offered by Top Bargain1

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Sept. 2014
Looks great on my work desk. Stylish but simple to use.

3 Pairs of Men's Diabetic 99% Cotton Non Elastic Stay-Up Socks / UK 6-11 Eur 39-45 (Assorted Darks)
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Arrived before due date, 24 Sept. 2014
Great purchase. Arrived before due date. Fitted very comfortably, i have very large calf muscles but these socks do the job great.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Mar. 2014
This is my first I have played this kind of game... wow is there more? I bought room 2 before I played this. I will be very busy playing these games and enjoying them.

Mystery of the Opera
Mystery of the Opera

5.0 out of 5 stars wow...what a game, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mystery of the Opera (App)
Truly a magnificent game. Puzzles demanding. Storyline compelling. Thank you for a great game. I hope to play many games from this gamer.

Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition
Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 10 Jan. 2014
I love games such as these. Trying it out in various difficulties is challenging and rewarding. I am a pc big fish user, but having it on my kindle makes it even better. The cost of the collectors edition makes it money well spent.

Kindle Fire HD Generation 2012 PREMIUM 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Smart Cover Stand Auto wake up /Sleep Free Stylus Pen and Screen Protector Dark Blue Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Slips Easily, 30 Dec. 2013
I don't like the way the kindle is slipping off the grooves. It is not sturdy. The 360' function works ok. Quality is very good. It arrived on time and in excellent condition.

Page: 1 | 2