Profile for Jen > Reviews

BioCorrex Skin Beauty - Anti-Ageing Skin Supplement
Offered by My Sk-in
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without, 27 Mar 2014
For the last few years I've noticed lines creeping up and a turkey neck appearing. Smoking certainly hadn't helped (now stopped thank goodness). After trying various (expensive!) creams that didn't work, this was a last ditch attempt to halt or reverse aging - 46 nearly 47, sun and smoking damage. I'm now on the end month 3 and my turkey neck has virtulally disappeared. My lines are disappearing and practically vanished. My skin looks glowing and healthy. A big, big plus is that I have more energy too, and feel much better in myself not prone to anger or dreaded PMS.
I work in a secondary school and have now been mistaken for a year 13 pupil twice. A work colleague thought I was "at least" 10 years younger than I am... I rest my case! I dread to think what would happen if I can't get hold of them - I'd be like Dorian Grey. They DO take time - stick with it.

A Clash of Kings (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)
A Clash of Kings (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 6 Feb 2014
The Game of Thrones set have really spolit me, I am completely and hopelessly addicted to the characters and twisty turny facets of the series. Love em.

Magician (Riftwar Saga)
Magician (Riftwar Saga)
by Raymond E. Feist
Price: 3.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't finish, 6 Feb 2014
Sorry, I really didn't like this at all. I found the plot and characters mundane and like ploughing through treacle. I couldn't finish the book.

Lloytron N322 Rhythm 3 Band Radio - Silver
Lloytron N322 Rhythm 3 Band Radio - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work radio, 6 Feb 2014
I have my radio at work, it's pretty loud for a portable and can't imagine being without it. Delivery was fast too.

Children's Healthy Cookbook
Children's Healthy Cookbook
by Fiona Patchett
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 8.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids will love it, 6 Feb 2014
My child (8) loves this book, although I must admit I wish there was a bit more variety. Some of the recipes we already have. But excellent to get young people interested in cooking.

OM The Sacred Sound Of The Third Eye
OM The Sacred Sound Of The Third Eye
Price: 0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Om'd out, 6 Feb 2014
Really long and spacy, enough to deliver a good nights sleep and a feel good factor in the morning. I haven't managed to stay awake for the whole play yet, although I'm trying!

Mason Pearson Brushes Nylon Universal NU2 Black
Mason Pearson Brushes Nylon Universal NU2 Black
Offered by Landys Chemist
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair heaven, 6 Feb 2014
Bliss. Pricey for a hair brush, I hummed and hawed for ages but so glad I bought it. Well made and strong enough to go through long thick hair. Delivery was very fast and I'd highly recommend.

The Codes of Power Meditation
The Codes of Power Meditation
Price: 7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Middle class white-lighter symdrone, 6 Feb 2014
The values are excellent and to be striven for - however if you've already achieved them to reach the 'Codes' - as the MP3/CD assumes you must (and so have already become an Ascended Master in this life) why would you need to listen to this? Doesn't take the ups, downs, pressures and downright nasty problems of humanity into account. Seems like an good example of middle class white-lighter symdrone. But perhaps I'm a tad cynical. My own fault for buying against better judgement.

1 x roll of Translucent Cystal Elastic Stretchy Beading Cord/String/Thread 1mm thickness
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Feb 2014
Kept a class of 11 year olds happy in their jewellry club at excellent value. Loads left too. Love it.

Huge Cinch 1 2 Or 3 Man Lightweight Pop Up Tent With 2 Entrances, 2 Storage Bays, LED Lighting, Canopies And Loads More

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb 2014
We love our cinch tent, excellently made, durable and easy. Good online instructions on how to dismantle. The company are very helpful and bend over backwards to make sure they deliver. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2