Profile for TT > Reviews

Content by TT

TT

Polo Original (Pack of 24)
Polo Original (Pack of 24)
Offered by Milomax

1.0 out of 5 stars I haven't tasted them- they are for our horse but on his behalf I have to say based on the size of the packs these are neigh goo, 6 Jan. 2015
These are much much smaller packets than normal- I think that's a bit naughty- I picked these based on competitive pricing but they are not competitively priced when you find you are only getting a % of what you thought you were. I haven't tasted them- they are for our horse but on his behalf I have to say based on the size of the packs these are neigh good.

Sacred (Kenzie and Gennaro Book 3)
Sacred (Kenzie and Gennaro Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun. 2014
excellent - best of the first 3 in the series- less dark, more chirpy - still crazy with plenty of action but less depressing than the previous one.

20L 20 LITRE PETROL DIESEL JERRY CAN FLEXIBLE SPOUT
20L 20 LITRE PETROL DIESEL JERRY CAN FLEXIBLE SPOUT
Offered by H-B-K

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice can, 27 Jan. 2014
Good value for money- good capacity, rugged and easy to fill without spilling it all over yourself. Glad to have it.

Lintbells YuMEGA Dog Skin & Coat Supplement (500ml)
Lintbells YuMEGA Dog Skin & Coat Supplement (500ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 27 Jan. 2014
Bought this for our collie/lab. my daughter said when I was unwrapping it 'what rubbish have you been buying off of Amazon now Dad'. I explained it to her and she just shook her head and repeated the question. Hah, in your face Lorna! what a difference it has made- we are on our second bottle now- everyone, no joke comments on the dogs coat. The really strange thing is that our dog would never eat its dog biscuits- we tried to give it the dried food and it doesn't like is so we mix it up with canned dog food but even then it tries to eat around the dried stuff. After mixing in this to the dog pellets it eats the lot and has been consistently now for many months. It obviously likes the taste so there is an extra bonus for the cost.

FoxHunter 40FT(12.1M) X 20FT(6M) Heavy Duty Waterproof Tarpaulin Groundsheet Cover Tarp Sheet with Strong Aluminium Eyelets and Plastic Reinforced Corners Great for Camping and Outdoor Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 27 Jan. 2014
for the cost, this is a good buy indeed. I don't think you could go wrong with it unless you are overly picky in which case maybe buying a more expensive one would be the way to go. for the money though, could not ask for more.

3 Mobile E586 3GB USB MIFI Mobile BroadBand Modem - Black
3 Mobile E586 3GB USB MIFI Mobile BroadBand Modem - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, impressed, 27 Jan. 2014
This is great- very fast download speeds and works all over the places I have been so far in UK. its honestly like having portable broadband. I didn't know that 3 started the 3g network- it shows though and this little gadget is faster than any phone 3g connection I have seen. I am getting 7mb/s on this- twice the speed of my home network. Cheap to run also - just buy a card from Amazon and/or top up at a supermarket etc. Good product- can also connect multiple computers/phones and it has a good battery life.

Parking Permit Holder Skin BLACK SPLAT - FREE POSTAGE
Parking Permit Holder Skin BLACK SPLAT - FREE POSTAGE
Offered by Artisticky

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun addition to car, 27 Jan. 2014
I stuck this on my 4wd off road vehicle- sticks well, easy to apply and looks novel- a nice thing to have.

The Turquoise Lament: Introduction by Lee Child: Travis McGee, No.15
The Turquoise Lament: Introduction by Lee Child: Travis McGee, No.15

5.0 out of 5 stars What a guy, 27 Jan. 2014
I love this series- Trav is the man. it is also very interesting that they are set several decades ago- nothing much has really changed.

How To Increase Your Lung Capacity
How To Increase Your Lung Capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute load or rubbish!, 27 Jan. 2014
What a disgrace to the world of self published books. it cost £0.77 so its not exactly breaking the bank but even so- I think it must have been written by someone who's first language is not English- its writing is almost childlike. Here is a summary of what it contains. Athletes like to train their lungs. to train your lungs you could- do exercise or blow up balloons or go to a high altitude. Alternatively you could splash water on your face during any of the above or go swimming. That's pretty much it. I am not trying to be mean, I just think there should be some kind of control over what can be published as no one is going to want to read self published books if this is the standard. It is also woefully short- no longer than a magazine article.

ASUS TaiChi 11.6-inch Convertible Touchscreen Laptop/Tablet - Silver/Black (Intel Core i7 3517U 1.9GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars in top 5 worst companies I have ever dealt with, 16 Oct. 2013
This is my first Amazon review despite buying for years. there is another review on this page that talks about the screen cracking and Asus wanting £800 to fix. Same problem for me- laptop 2 months old and screen cracked for no reason. contacted support and it was crystal clear from the start that the only thing they were interested in was proving it was not a warranty job- no interest at all in helping the customer. After 4 months of sheer hell I got it repaired but only after threatening legal action (which I was so incensed with rage I was prepared to do). I can honestly say this is a horrible company and I will never buy one of their products ever again. Please heed this if you want your blood pressure and stress levels to stay in the normal zone.

Regarding the unit itself, I was very excited about it and waited through all the delays from November last year to finally get my hands on it. I thought it was the cleverest thing on the market and it is OK (apart from the screen cracking) but its not great. there are a myriad of issues with it- particularly with docking stations and trying to connect to external monitors to give presentations (still haven't managed to get it to do that). the second screen seems to confuse everything and itself and it gets confused sometimes when switching between screens. I have the unit back from repair but not using it anymore- its just sitting around as its just not wroth the bother trying to work around all the little bugs.

don't let me put you off though! l0l
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 12:40 AM GMT