Profile for joeyi > Reviews

Content by joeyi

joeyi

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best "indistructable" device ever, 7 Feb 2011
I have to write review for this little device as I found it to be superb.
I do not write reviews and even this one I am writing after 8 months of solid everyday use of this device because it deserves it! I commute on the pushbike covering over 100 miles weekly. This device is pinned to my t-shirt from outside and it is exposed to all the rain, frost, mud and everything you can throw at it. Therefore it has been soaking wet, dirty, and I made my mind already if it suddenly goes Ill just buy another one because it would be relieved of what it already been through. But the last dot which commenced me to write this was when I put it to washing machine inside the pocket of my shorts on Friday evening. 30 degrees 1 hour with detergent. On Monday morning I just grabbed my dry shorts from drying stand, found my Bluetooth earphones in pocket where I left them ' restart the circuit by plugging them into the charger for couple of minutes and I was on my way listening to tunes just as any other day. Well, make it whatever you want from this but for me mw-600 are simply phenomenal little piece of engineering.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2012 10:43 PM BST