Profile for NVQ Assessor > Reviews

NVQ Assessor

LifeCare For Her Contour Knee Support, Size LXL
LifeCare For Her Contour Knee Support, Size LXL

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for me, 28 Nov 2013
This knee support was good when first worn, then it became mis shaped and provided no support at all, it falls down my leg. The u bendy thing for support is a good idea if it was more sturdy. I would not recommend this to any one. I use my old knee supports.

Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma: Candidate Book (Level 2 Work Based Learning Health and Social Care)
by Yvonne Nolan
Price: 22.20

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good reference manual/book, 28 Nov 2013
As per the L3 a very good book to refer to for preparation for lesson plans. Also very good for discussing topics and giving the student food for thought and improving care practice skills.. They passed their NVQ. I still refer to this book.

Level 3 Health and Social Care (Adults) Diploma: Candidate Book (Level 3 Work Based Learning Health and Social Care)
by Yvonne Nolan
Price: 21.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Nov 2013
Excellently written with lots of examples to stretch the imagination, test knowledge and skills. I am using /refering to it to help prepare lessons etc. Avery good reference book. Thanks my candidates passed

The New Manager's Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role (McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series)
by Morey Stettner
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok, 28 Nov 2013
If I'd read some of the book I may not have bought it. I kept the book to refer to when I need to.

Everything you need for an NVQ in Management
Everything you need for an NVQ in Management
by Julie Lewthwaite

4.0 out of 5 stars Still refering to this book, 28 Nov 2013
This a good tips book that extended my knowledge & that of the student to pass her NVQ L3. Thanks

BMW Genuine Window Ice/Snow Scraper+Telescopic Handle (83 19 0 412 029)
BMW Genuine Window Ice/Snow Scraper+Telescopic Handle (83 19 0 412 029)
Offered by BMW_Direct
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool, 28 Nov 2013
This lives in my car it as useful as any expendable scraper only its BMW of course. I bought 2 one for me & the other for my son.

16GB USB Flash Drive Lovely BMW Key Shaped 16G Memory Stick USB 2.0 U Disk - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars BMW memory Stick, 28 Nov 2013
I so love this & its 16g, how about different colours so that I can keep different projects on them? It has fooled people thinking its a car fob which I have got a real one. More colours please in slide design not remove.

Let's Sign Pocket Dictionary: BSL Concise Beginner's Guide
Let's Sign Pocket Dictionary: BSL Concise Beginner's Guide
by Cath Smith
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Nov 2013
its handy as does the job for quick reference. I purchased 2 so that my husband & I can refer to it independently.

No1accessory new purple touch screen stylus pen for iPad 1 2 3 4, iPad Mini; iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S 5; iPod Touch 2 3 4 5; HTC One X, One S, One V, Desire C, Desire S, Desire X, Desire V, Desire T, Desire HD, Sensation, Sensation XE XL; Samsung Galaxy S1 S2 S3 S3 Mini, Galaxy Note 1 2, Galaxy Mini Fit W Y, Ace, Ace Plus, Ace 2; Sony Xperia J P R S T U VX Z, Xperia Miro, Xperia Tipo, Xperia Arc, Xperia Neo, Xperia Ray; Windows Phone 8S 8X; Nokia Lumia 500 510 520 600 610 620 800 810 820 900 910 920, Nokia Asha; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 / P5110, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 / P3110, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7100, Galaxy Tab 7.0 P5200, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 / N8010; Blackberry Playbook; Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Motorolla XOOM; Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD; Microsoft Surface; Dell Streak; Sony Xperia Tablet S; Acer Iconia Tab; Asus Transformer Pad; HP TouchPad; HTC Flyer and All Other Phones, Tablets and Devices with a Capacitive Touchscreen - Extendable Style - White
Offered by Fonezz Accessoriez
Price: 1.74

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Nov 2013
I like it because it does the job and its purple. I would have given 5 stars if it was longer so I don't have to keep removing it from my mobile to use it. .

Passing PTLLS Assessments (Further Education and Skills)
Passing PTLLS Assessments (Further Education and Skills)
by Ann Gravells
Price: 14.71

5.0 out of 5 stars PTLLS Review B'ham, 2 Dec 2012
The course tutors recommended this book. It has helped to focus on the four assignments content quality and quantity. I read the book in one night highlighting the information pertinent to the assignments I needed to prepare. Then I set myself the goal to word process for 2 hours per night for three weeks using the book to focus has definitely helped me to keep on target to meet the draft deadlines. Certificate early 2013.