Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Adventure Time 24-inch Finn Sword
Adventure Time 24-inch Finn Sword

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Its super awesome, i keep it under my bed in case of burgulars.

Andoer New Highlight 12 LED 2CH Flashing Light System for RC Car G.T.POWER Smart PPM/FM/FS Part
Offered by Andoer

5.0 out of 5 stars ) and hey presto like magic it works, 24 Jan. 2015
Ok so took me a while to figure this out, comes with no instructions, but....you got to unplug the servo and esc from your receiver, then plug them into this thing, finally plugging the cables on the light unit marked channel 1 and channel 2 into the now vacant slots on the receiver (still with me?) and hey presto like magic it works! if you got it set up right, when you press left on the transmitter the left orange indicator will flash on and off, when you reverse the tail lights come on, etc etc, many combinations of lights flashing or always on and even cool blue ones you can use as underbody lighting (if you like that sort of thing) so with a bit of trial and error you end up with a pretty good light unit, with lots of possible settings and its pretty cheap. Recommended.

Adventure Time 5 Inch Action Figure BMO Changing Faces
Adventure Time 5 Inch Action Figure BMO Changing Faces
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars whats not to like?, 24 Jan. 2015
its BMO, whats not to like?

Oz: The Complete Collection (Illustrated)
Oz: The Complete Collection (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars eh?, 30 May 2014
Nonsense. I bought this to learn about australia, but no mention of it, instead its full of midgets and flying monkeys.

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women & How To Avoid Them (The Wing Girl Method)
10 Mistakes Men Make With Women & How To Avoid Them (The Wing Girl Method)

5.0 out of 5 stars only 10 mistakes?, 20 May 2014
Guys you would as well be buying a book explaining nuclear physics or quantum mechanics as you would have a better chance of understanding that than any woman. Save your money and buy a copy of razzle.

Lowlife Concave Men's Belt Blue Small
Lowlife Concave Men's Belt Blue Small
Offered by BlackLeaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 May 2014
I must say this does an ace job of holding up my trousers. If it wasnt for this belt my trousers would surely fall down. Very happy

Batman Bat-signal (Mega Mini Kits)
Batman Bat-signal (Mega Mini Kits)
by Running Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Bat-tastic, 20 May 2014
I do like this little light, but I must complain it totally doesn't work. For 2 weeks now I have shone it out of my bathroom window and still no sign of batman. Last week we had some of those mormons at the door, I shone my bat signal up at the sky for Batmans aid and still nothing....I want my money back

The Mad Max Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
The Mad Max Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Mel Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare yourself, 20 May 2014
After seeing this movie I realised how unprepared I was for the coming apocalypse. when Britain runs out of fuel and becomes a haunted wasteland what would I do? So I welded an old wheel barrow onto the front of my vauxhall corsa, painted it matt black and got myself a west highland terrier from the dogs trust, now me and my westie prowl the M4, scavenging for mars bars and over-priced cheese toasties at service stations up and down this blighted landscape.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 1:07 PM BST

Breaking Bad - Season 1 (Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Breaking Bad - Season 1 (Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Caution, 20 May 2014
This wonderful show urged me to quit my job in Tescos and set up my own crystal meth business, all was well until my grandmother got arrested in boots trying to buy 35 packets of sudofed which subsequently resulted in our static caravan being raided by the flying squad. I thought I was cool and I would be the 'one who knocks'.....turned out it was chief inspector Mulligan who did the knocking and I now write this from my cell in Pentonville.

Harley Quinn New 52 Super Villains Suicide Squad DC Comics Unlimited Action Figure
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad love, 18 May 2014
if your a Harley fan this is a must for your collection, a great figure full of detail and character, the paintwork is superb and really captures the suicide squad harley very well. Excellent articulation so she can be displayed in many different poses, comes in a nice box too so that if you choose not to open it you can still display it! One of the better Harley Quinn figures and something different to the usual red n black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3