Profile for Albert Ross > Reviews

Content by Albert Ross

Albert Ross "Lord of the Manor" (Svalbard)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Official T Shirt BREAKING BAD Heisenberg TRAILER Van XXL
Official T Shirt BREAKING BAD Heisenberg TRAILER Van XXL
Offered by Eyesore Merch

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful with your sizes, 26 Nov 2014
First up, the good things. I really like this t-shirt. The print is well done. Was a bit anxious as other reviewers have complained of patches of white in the design but no such problem with mine. Overall it looks great.

Now the bad bits. The t-shirt material is very thin, but that's not a major issue. I just would have expected a slightly better quality one for the price. But whatever. The biggest issue is the size. I normally comfortably wear a large in t-shirts but through experience i went for a higher size. Which was lucky. I ordered an XXL and it fits almost exactly as a L. Even as though it says so on the label i just can't believe this is really an XXL. Anyway, it fits, so i don't have to send it back.

So please bear that in mind when ordering. Other than that though it is a really good t-shirt.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible. I Love It., 19 Nov 2014
I'm not a great computer whizz (I know enough to get by) so I'm not 100% on all the technical aspects of this. However what i will say is i have now bought three of these (one as a gift.) They are brilliant. I use mine to watch movies off and its completely silent, stays relatively cool and is just so simple to use. I've stored my entire iTunes libraries on the both i own and freed up so much space on my computer. For the price to me there's none that beats this little guy. (Did i mention how small it is?)

Run & Fly Unisex Halloween Mash Up Crew Neck Jumper, Multicoloured, XX-Large
Run & Fly Unisex Halloween Mash Up Crew Neck Jumper, Multicoloured, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in every way, 19 Nov 2014
This is such a good quality, well made jumper that I'm disappointed it's only really suitable for Hallowe'en. It's comfortable and warm as anything.
Run & Fly clearly know what they are doing with regards quality. I will buy from them again in the future and would recommend that others do to.

Oreo Cookies Lemon Creme Flavor 432g One Pack
Oreo Cookies Lemon Creme Flavor 432g One Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Why can't our shops stock these like they do in the States, 19 Nov 2014
These are delicious. Just a shame they are so expensive. Why can't our shops stock these like they do in the States? Oh well....

OUIJA BOARD Grey Tie-Dye Mens T-Shirt
OUIJA BOARD Grey Tie-Dye Mens T-Shirt
Offered by Wild Star Hearts UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 19 Nov 2014
I'm always a bit nervous about buying clothes online as you have no way of knowing how well they are going to fit or what the quality of the material is (and with t-shirts like this how well printed they are.)
But rest assured you can buy this with confidence. The material is up there with the best I've ever owned and the print is very professionally done. I've washed it quite a few times now and it is showing no signs of fading or peeling.
All in all an excellent purchase. I would absolutely buy from Darkside Clothing again in the future.

Bob's Burger's Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Bob's Burger's Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ John Roberts
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Google it, 7 Oct 2014
Is region 1 so be mindful of that, but a quick Google will transform any region 2 player into a multi-region device.
DVD is good quality and everything else you'd expect it to be.
Enjoy.

Paranormal Activity Tokyo Night
Paranormal Activity Tokyo Night
Offered by M & L UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Bone up on your Languages...., 7 Oct 2014
Can't comment on the film as i am not fluent in Japanese or German. Japanese language film (well durr...) but only has the option to view it with German subtitles. Do not buy unless you can speak either of those languages.

Kotoko [DVD]
Kotoko [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cocco

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant film. I've seen this listed as a horror ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Kotoko [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely brilliant film. I've seen this listed as a horror in several places which it certainly is not. It is horrific at times but not in a "oooh ghosts" kind of way. It is dark and at times difficult to watch. However its incredibly sensitively handled. I couldn't help but think that if this was American it'd be way more graphic and sensationalist. This has blood and is at times quite violent but it is not a Hostel or Hatchet kind of film.
Basically if you like deep, well made films then watch this. It is exceptional.

Summer Storm Journals
Summer Storm Journals

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, not great, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Summer Storm Journals (Audio CD)
I don't normally review music as it's so subjective i don't see much point. However i felt compelled to with this.
I discovered Noe Venable about a year ago and have been working through her back catalogue. This is one of the better albums.
First up it needs to be said that this isn't as good as it's predecessor. It isn't as well written or composed. If you are just listening to it quietly on your own, I find it can be a little dull at points.
However, and i don't know if this was her intention, but this really comes into it's own, and adds a whole new element (and a 4th *) if you can listen to this whilst walking in the rain during a storm. It perfectly accentuates every drop of water, every gust of wind. I've honestly not experienced anything like it. It's kind of magical.
So if you don't mind getting wet then try this out.
But please also check out her previous album "World Is Bound By Secret Knots." Hands down one of the best albums I own.

Red Vines Liquorice Tub 1.8 kg
Red Vines Liquorice Tub 1.8 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 25 Oct 2013
These may not be to everyone's tastes, and after reading reviews on amazon.co.uk they are certainly not to a lot of English people's. However I (I am English) think they are amazing. They are very different to British sweets. You need to try them. Also this tub is HUGE. It lasted me (and two adult friends, and four children) about two months to finish. They did pass their use-by date in that time but if anything that made them more delicious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4