ARRAY(0xac9f5b7c)

Profile for Sharon Artemis (real name) > Reviews

Content by Sharon Artemis...

Sharon Artemis (real name)

Ladies cashmere gloves, One Size, Bottle Green
Ladies cashmere gloves, One Size, Bottle Green
Offered by Country Cashmere
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ladies Cashmere Gloves (Apparel)
An Excellent deep rich green colour, lovely soft cashmere wool and the bonus - an excellent price considering the quality.

Ever Ready Footfile
Ever Ready Footfile
Price: 3.24

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT ABRASIVE ENOUGH, 5 Jan 2014
As a woman with feet in quite good condit., with only a couple of hard areas of skin on the soles of my feet, this didn't have any effect at all, no matter how long I used it for. It went into the bin.

3 x Double Sided Foot Feet Pedicure Rasp File Hard Skin Remover
3 x Double Sided Foot Feet Pedicure Rasp File Hard Skin Remover
Offered by FunnyHouse
Price: 2.39

1.0 out of 5 stars STRAIGHT INTO THE BIN, 5 Jan 2014
I know they're just under 4 incl. deliv. but they are a complete waste of money. As some reviewers have said they are not very abrasive, and I found virtually no difference between the two sides. As a woman with feet in quite good condit., but a couple of hard patches on the soles of my feet, I have had much better results with Body Shop files - worth paying the extra.

Carley's Organic Raw Chocolate Totally Tropical Super Spread 250 g (Pack of 3)
Carley's Organic Raw Chocolate Totally Tropical Super Spread 250 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever Carleys product, 24 July 2012
It's new and so much better than any of their other raw chocolate spreads, and as a serious chocoholic/addict, I'm really pleased to have discovered this by chance. This one doesn't contain hempseed oil, nor any other added oil, so it just tastes of nuts and chocolate - DELICIOUS.
As I rarely eat starch I don't use it as a spread; instead I eat 2 or 3 teaspoons with a light sprinkling of organic desiccated coconut as a sugar/dairy free and much healthier alternative to regular chocolate.

I can highly recommend their seed and nut butters too. I add a tablespoon of pumpkinseed or hempseed butter to vegetables to add some extra flavour.

Bridge
Bridge
Price: 10.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Oystein with a classical vibe, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bridge (Audio CD)
I was checking Amazon to see if I'd missed any albums from my favourite artists and came across this.
I've been buying Oystein's albums from the early 90s, and although VISUAL is still my absolute favourite, I really like this one for it's classical and 'poignant' feel. I've only just received it, but I'm sure I'll grow to love it as much as the other albums I have.

Blue Bolero
Blue Bolero
Price: 13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars His best album, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Blue Bolero (Audio CD)
I've just bought this and I can't stop playing it. I've followed Chris for years
and much preferred his early albums... until this one, and now this is my alltime
favourite. It's SO DIFFERENT and REALLY SMOOTH, has only 'background' vocals (which is what I prefer) and I really love the orchestral feel to it. In fact I can see this making my top 20 list of best ever albums.

I've only seen him live once - at Shepherds Bush Empire years ago, with Richard Elliot, Dave Koz, and possibly Peter White? (well it was a long time ago!) and I
can't wait to see him perform this album later this year.

This is the first review I've ever written - that's how much I love it!